Couple from Russia(hope cuckold-couple in future)

I go to siberia often and there is no blacks there, so this is pure fantasy and not reality, you want to relocate to peters or moscow, there will be some blacks there to pump your partner. Apart from that...... it just a dream, good luck anyway.

Just came across this post and wondered if you'd had any luck? She sounds more then ready... so hopefully you have had some luck?

Well, no luck in Russia obviously. But currently we are located in Poland and already had one sex encounter with a black man. In near future we are planning another one - with basketball player, with really fit body. Pretty sure she'll like it.

Well, no luck in Russia obviously. But currently we are located in Poland and already had one sex encounter with a black man. In near future we are planning another one - with basketball player, with really fit body. Pretty sure she'll like it.
What about middle eastern men or checens, daghestan men?

well, they are not her preference
In the meanwhile plenty of middle east men continue breeding Russian wives Russian women may have the biggest number who are breeded by men from other races but It's alright. You can still find healthy and strong black men in Warsaw or Krakow.

Last edited:
In the meanwhile plenty of middle east men continue breeding Russian wives Russian women may have the biggest number who are breeded by men from other races but It's alright. You can still find healthy and strong black men in Warsaw or Krakow.
I would actually really love if middle east men will breed her. And also opinion that russian women are most used by other races also intrigues me =)

I would actually really love if middle east men will breed her. And also opinion that russian women are most used by other races also intrigues me =)
Maybe she doesn't dream about them but don't be surprised if one day you meet with one of them and see the natural charm and spontaneous flirt between your wife and the masculine middle east man. Especially Russian women are the one of the most feminine women (with Arab women) and middle east men are most masculine men, so they compelete each other like key and locker.
Yes it is true. From Gulf countries to North Africa, Kurds, Turks, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Mongolian and many other men nationalities upload their seeds into Russian woman's bellies. Russian women have become gene pool of the world. Your wife will be one of them.

Maybe she doesn't dream about them but don't be surprised if one day you meet with one of them and see the natural charm and spontaneous flirt between your wife and the masculine middle east man. Especially Russian women are the one of the most feminine women (with Arab women) and middle east men are most masculine men, so they compelete each other like key and locker.
Yes it is true. From Gulf countries to North Africa, Kurds, Turks, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Mongolian and many other men nationalities upload their seeds into Russian woman's bellies. Russian women have become gene pool of the world. Your wife will be one of them.
Yeah, i was thinking about tour to Turkey. Russian women have quite a reputation here. I believe my sweatheart would take a honor place in a list of russian achivements of turkish men. Would really like to see her been seduced by many masculine and assertive men.

Yeah, i was thinking about tour to Turkey. Russian women have quite a reputation here. I believe my sweatheart would take a honor place in a list of russian achivements of turkish men. Would really like to see her been seduced by many masculine and assertive men.
You know what? The working conditions in the touristic places are really tuff. So, only most capable and energetic men can survive in tourism business. They are mostly young, powerful and ambitious men with strong stamina. Also The hot weather increases their sexual appetite. That's why Russian women and Turkish/Kurdish men exchange plenty of body fluids ;)

Back