Couple from Russia(hope cuckold-couple in future)

привет!хорошо выглядит твоя сопруга!но советою тебяь думать с голове!

Then be ready for him to dominate your all relationship. He is gonna be the man of the relationship... Your independent girlfriend can be very submissive against a real man.

Well, she is actually a submissive kind of girl. She likes when man acts confidently and lead her. She loves me, but i'm just not too much of a leader person, and she understands.
But i want the best for her, so wouldn't mind if she has a dominant boyfriend (or several)

That's really a desirable order, when strong man have right to fuck your GF and literally own your couple, both of you. I'm kind of submissive person - so i would love to live in such world =)

Yep, i really admire strong, confident mans, and their masculinity and as i heard - blacks are best in it. Hope my fiancee will share my desires, and sometime we'll be both serving some black alpha male.

Hello,

We are couple from Russia, both 25 years old. We are together for several years already and going to marry at the end of this summer.
She is not too much into all this cuckold thing, although she already have experience of being fucked with me just watching and she knows that i like it a lot. Hope we will come there eventually. For now it is only me on this site.
As for myself - i really like all this. It is quite hard for me to truly satisfy her. Of course she says that it is ok and she loves me and to have sex with me(many of white boys probably heard this stuff). So for the last two years i was searching for some really hung mans with good stamina and cock to make her go wild in sex. But it turned out that it is not too easy to find handsome, dominant stud =(
Unfortunately it is also impossible to meet black man where we live. And i really would like to see her with black, and really hope that she will be amazed by her black stud and sex with him. We are planning to go travel on our honeymoon, probably to the Europe, i wonder if we'll be able to arrange something there during that time=)
If you like you can inbox me, or i can also answer question here.

she has a lovely body.

Back