Couple from Mainz wants to see this special life. Nice to be here, guys! Schön hier zu sein!

Aysra

Couple
Up to now, it's just a fantasy. It might be years ago when she told him it might be exciting beeing watched by him while beeing fucked by one, two or three guys. Not to humiliate him, but for his pleasure. Not to abuse her, but for her pleasure as well. And just a few month ago, while talking during making love, it seemed to be an interesting variation and a nice contrast concerning the different colors, to be joined by a black guy. And yes, the size matters - Black Bull or BBC... we just learned what it means :)

Now it's up to us to turn fantasy into reality. And as we are quite shy, it might take another few month. So for now, we are here to slowly get in touch with the real people, to get to know nice guys or to see if they are there, as sympathiy is an important thing.

We are 45 and 47 years old, attractive, friendly, humorous and expect a quality conversation when talking - a dirty one when doing other things.

So for now we just wanna say: Nice to be here!

Up to now, it's just a fantasy. It might be years ago when she told him it might be exciting beeing watched by him while beeing fucked by one, two or three guys. Not to humiliate him, but for his pleasure. Not to abuse her, but for her pleasure as well. And just a few month ago, while talking during making love, it seemed to be an interesting variation and a nice contrast concerning the different colors, to be joined by a black guy. And yes, the size matters - Black Bull or BBC... we just learned what it means :)

Now it's up to us to turn fantasy into reality. And as we are quite shy, it might take another few month. So for now, we are here to slowly get in touch with the real people, to get to know nice guys or to see if they are there, as sympathiy is an important thing.

We are 45 and 47 years old, attractive, friendly, humorous and expect a quality conversation when talking - a dirty one when doing other things.

So for now we just wanna say: Nice to be here!

Hello, I love really White women - especially German women! I have free time to travel any time across Germany. If we like each other and you would like to meet me, I will come and visit. Any weekend is easy for me. Ask me any questions you want, I will answer you.

Kisses,

V

Back