Couple from Kentucky

CrimsonCain

Couple
Hello everyone.first we want to say that we are having trouble loading pics so any help would be appreciated.we are a 39 and 34 year old couple from kentucky.been swinging for about 10 years now.she is a beautiful petite woman who enjoys spending time with very well hung guys.anything you want to know please feel free to ask.

What part of Kentucky...... big blue nation.....
actually Kentucky is mostly a red leaning state! Cali and new York are blue. :)

I'm pretty sure that when straightdrop said "Big Blue Nation", he was referring to the University of Kentucky, not the arbitrary color designations that the media has assigned to the Republicans and Democrats, but I could be wrong.

we are louisville fans,hope no one has a problem with that lol.can anyone help us upload pics were having a problem

I'm pretty sure that when straightdrop said "Big Blue Nation", he was referring to the University of Kentucky, not the arbitrary color designations that the media has assigned to the Republicans and Democrats, but I could be wrong.
NO , your right , some people hear just dont get it.... but if peter johnson wants to know , i carry a 10 inch black Democratic cock.......

yeah, I know, and thx. I think my first comment was misunderstood and taken the wrong way. I probably should have used a better smily face or something. :)

Back