Couple from Germany looking for BBC

Hello All :)
Thanks for reading this post. We are Katrin and Hannes a married couple from Oldenburg in Germany. We are 31years old and have two *******. We are very much into BBC Movies, stories and Pictures and we would like to take the next step. My husband likes watching me flirting with strangers and being fucked. As he is no longer satisfying me we or better I'm looking for young BBC who like to dominate us both.

If some friendship starts to exist I won't mind being breed :)

Kisses
Hannes and Katrin

Attachments

• frech.jpg
    frech.jpg
    879.4 KB · Views: 183
Thanks for reading this post. We are Katrin and Hannes a married couple from Oldenburg in Germany. We are 31years old and have two *******. We are very much into BBC Movies, stories and Pictures and we would like to take the next step. My husband likes watching me flirting with strangers and being fucked. As he is no longer satisfying me we or better I'm looking for young BBC who like to dominate us both.

Kisses
Hannes and Katrin

Welcome sweetie!!

Kisses
Hannes and Katrin
I would like to get to know u guys ;) i am always in Netherlands and often in Germany, if u interested send me a msg. thanx

Back