Couple from Canton mi.

Jakeb

Couple
Hello we are here to find a regular situation that is fun and exciting so if your near the Canton Michigan area drop us a line.

hello there, i am a black man in Ann Arbor, MI... i am interested in this lifestyle... this is my first foray in this forum... i am near you without being next door... i would love to start a conversation to learn more about each other's expectations

hey there, i am 6'5" chocolate brown and i am 41... this is been a fantasy of mine but i am also a very cautious man... but once i get going... i am all in...
i'll return the question: how old are you? do you guys enjoy the lifestyle together? or is it something that your partner is supportive of but does not participate?
what qualities are you looking for?

hey there, i am 6'5" chocolate brown and i am 41... this is been a fantasy of mine but i am also a very cautious man... but once i get going... i am all in...
i'll return the question: how old are you? do you guys enjoy the lifestyle together? or is it something that your partner is supportive of but does not participate?
what qualities are you looking for?

If you want we could exchange a couple pics at jberggants@mail.com I see your tall are you muscular that's what she is looking for tall and muscular.

Back