Couple from Alberta looking for friends ;)

Helpfuckmygf

Couple
From
Canada
My girlfriend and I recently discovered our mutual desire to invite other men into the bedroom and have them fuck her while I watch, or fuck her with them. And even more recently discovered our mutual preference for it being black men that we invite into our bedroom. Our sex life is amazing and we think it's our duty to spread the love! Not into humiliation, but we are into BBC and guys who know how to treat white pussy:threesome:

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I recently discovered our mutual desire to invite other men into the bedroom and have them fuck her while I watch, or fuck her with them. And even more recently discovered our mutual preference for it being black men that we invite into our bedroom. Our sex life is amazing and we think it's our duty to spread the love! Not into humiliation, but we are into BBC and guys who know how to treat white pussy:threesome:

Where in Alberta are you?

Send me a message. Calgary guy

Back