Couple for Couple

HollyWorny

Couple
From
UK
We are looking for another Couple that is starting off in this amazing lifestyle (HotWifing/Cuckolding).

We are both quite young, in comparison to other couples who are usually exploring and making the BBC fantasy a reality and would love to share this lifestyle.

So far we have been unlucky with the people we have met as majority of people have been fake!

Ideally what we would want is:

- The girl in the couple to want to share experiences with Holly and eventually have a Black Man take them both at the same time.

- The girl in the couple to either be Bi or Bi-Curious.

- The girl in the couple to have confidence to lead the way in some occasions.

- The girl in the couple to want a genuine connection/friendship with Holly, both inside this lifestyle and outside.

- The guy in the couple to understand that Holly is only willing to have one white penis and that is mine (one is enough) everything else is BBC. This goes for me too.

- The guy in the couple to want to have a genuine friendship either from catching a game or a social *******.

- The guy in the couple to understand what HotWifing and Cuckolding is and the differences.

- The couple to genuinely want to have a friendship where we can all meet up either at our place, your place, public space as friends with or without the topic of Conversation being BBC.

From a physical and some other perspectives we are not looking for supermodels but the below need to be met:

- Keep in Shape
- Very good Hygiene
- Preferably a Tall Girl
- Under the age of 30
- Very Very Very Discreet.
- Can hold a conversation.

If anyone like the above exists please do message us.

To finish off, one very important point is, we will want to verify early on! With verification early on, we will stop the conversation. By Verification we mean pictures with custom notes AND a video chat.

Happy HotWifing/Cuckolding.
P and M

Damn. Wish you were close! You two sound perfect and I would definitely be interested. Good luck!
Gosh! That is a shame, well if we ever come across a couple in Kansas, will be sure to screen them and send them your way. Please do the same for any London couples you come across x

Hiya! very interested, also new to all this and looking for a hot young couple / to chat with and share fantasies and hopefully share a BBC with :) xx

We are looking for another Couple that is starting off in this amazing lifestyle (HotWifing/Cuckolding).

We are both quite young, in comparison to other couples who are usually exploring and making the BBC fantasy a reality and would love to share this lifestyle.

So far we have been unlucky with the people we have met as majority of people have been fake!

Ideally what we would want is:

- The girl in the couple to want to share experiences with Holly and eventually have a Black Man take them both at the same time.

- The girl in the couple to either be Bi or Bi-Curious.

- The girl in the couple to have confidence to lead the way in some occasions.

- The girl in the couple to want a genuine connection/friendship with Holly, both inside this lifestyle and outside.

- The guy in the couple to understand that Holly is only willing to have one white penis and that is mine (one is enough) everything else is BBC. This goes for me too.

- The guy in the couple to want to have a genuine friendship either from catching a game or a social *******.

- The guy in the couple to understand what HotWifing and Cuckolding is and the differences.

- The couple to genuinely want to have a friendship where we can all meet up either at our place, your place, public space as friends with or without the topic of Conversation being BBC.

From a physical and some other perspectives we are not looking for supermodels but the below need to be met:

- Keep in Shape
- Very good Hygiene
- Preferably a Tall Girl
- Under the age of 30
- Very Very Very Discreet.
- Can hold a conversation.

If anyone like the above exists please do message us.

To finish off, one very important point is, we will want to verify early on! With verification early on, we will stop the conversation. By Verification we mean pictures with custom notes AND a video chat.

Happy HotWifing/Cuckolding.
P and M
We are 36 spain want to introduce my wife yo this lifestyle

Back