Couple 30 UK North West England

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by JaguarSkills, Jul 22, 2015.

1. JaguarSkills

JaguarSkills New Member

Hey Just on the look out to see if there is any well hung black males around North West England to help me and my wife to fulfill a fantasy. She has always had a thing for black guys and sometimes specially after a couple of drinks talks about loving to try it with a black man and for a while i have also fantasized about seeing her get fucked by a black guy i've told her this and she seems pretty keen lol. Hope there is some one here who can help or point us in the right direction. Here are a couple of pics of her one of which she took on a night out arms around a black stud and tagged me in on facebook making me jealous haha i had another of her with another stud but think it is on the old phone. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. JaguarSkills

JaguarSkills New Member

Thanks african bbc

pakistanicuck and raykink like this.
  3. xpatblack

xpatblack Active Member

Australia
    welcome to our lifestyle

raykink likes this.
  4. dudesimon78

dudesimon78 Well-Known Member

UK
    Hey man, your wife looks nice, well, I can try to help find one, and would like to ask if you would like someone to photograph the encounter?

5. madridsex

madridsex Member

Spain
    she is soooo hot

6. sperm8r

sperm8r Member

US
  7. Amitabh

Amitabh Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Germany
    travelling UK during christmas, willing to meet?

8. crimble1210

crimble1210 New Member Gold Member

Thanks for reply's were still looking for a black male as we are going to stop in Manchester in 2 weeks time and are looking to hook up with a someone after a few drinks back at the hotel, also maybe meets in future. My girlfriend is wanting to try a black man out and has spoke regularly about her fantasy and wanting to make me jealous and id like to see her getting broken by a huge cock and also see if she could handle one. Please get in touch if interested.