country of origin ideas!

Yeah, of Pussy Ass and Cock a kin to the United Nations of Sex and how proud we are of it, good thought, I like it.

I love to Look at Women from all over This great World , A Womans body is the Greatest piece of Art known to mankind , doesnt mater to me what size you are , Your a star in my eyes .. Men what would we really have without them ? [ A sad world ] we all enjoy looking at pussy , titties , ass , legs etc. so enjoy what they really are and what they do for our BBC....

I like your idea. We keep talking black and white....but with all the white women out there, there is a very diverse country of origin. Within those countries are yet more diversity. My girl is from Ireland, Cork county. She has dark hair, gorgeous blue eyes and very milky pale skin tone. Needless to say I am very attracted to her look.

Love this idea of country of origin. JW you make a good point there is much diversity in white women depending on the country of origin....blondes, dirty blondes, brunette (light, medium, dark), black hair.

Love this idea of country of origin. JW you make a good point there is much diversity in white women depending on the country of origin....blondes, dirty blondes, brunette (light, medium, dark), black hair.

Not to mention eye color, contours, height............. I can see why black men are attracted to the great variety of the look of white women

;)
I like your idea. We keep talking black and white....but with all the white women out there, there is a very diverse country of origin. Within those countries are yet more diversity. My girl is from Ireland, Cork county. She has dark hair, gorgeous blue eyes and very milky pale skin tone. Needless to say I am very attracted to her look.

Oh by the way JW, I'm an Irish Blonde and proud of it....................;-);)

Back