Counting Orgasms

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
To the white ladies in here: Do you keep tally count of the number of times you climax in a sex session?

Some ladies tend to be quite particular about this. They're always after a brother who can get them off easily and who's able to read their sensuous spots to know just what to do with their bodies to get them hot and going. Want to know if some of you apply this same mode.

My wife is usually only vaguely aware of how many orgasms she has...after the first one they happen pretty quickly. I try to keep track, but the smaller ones can be tougher to spot...the big ones are easy!

A lot of women I've spoken to say they don't often enjoy gangbanging for the sole reason that they love the feel of a particular cock that's fucking them towards cumming, instead of interchanging men just when they know they're approaching the heat of the moment.

A lot of women I've spoken to say they don't often enjoy gangbanging for the sole reason that they love the feel of a particular cock that's fucking them towards cumming, instead of interchanging men just when they know they're approaching the heat of the moment.
good point ............

As someone has already said the first one is the most important!! I do want lovers who are just as interested in me cumming as them but I've never counted orgasms because to me that's not the only measurement of great sex. I've had several lovers who counted my orgasms themselves though as almost a contest! Telling me how many times I'd cummed for them and when it's REALLY good and the orgasms become a long wonderful blur until you think you're pussy is on fire and you can't cum again....taking that as a challenge to make me cum at least one more time!!

In my case I always had multiple orgasms with my black lovers and I usually didn't have time to count so the number was never that important. The important number for me was how many times I could coax HIM into cumming because the more times he cummed the more orgasms I would have. I have been called a selfish bitch a time or 2

P

Last edited:
For me the number is not so important, the first is the best, the most intense, the one that makes me happy, the rest are much softer and I like them, but not as much as the first

Back