Counting Orgasms

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    To the white ladies in here: Do you keep tally count of the number of times you climax in a sex session?

Some ladies tend to be quite particular about this. They're always after a brother who can get them off easily and who's able to read their sensuous spots to know just what to do with their bodies to get them hot and going. Want to know if some of you apply this same mode.

jane mintu likes this.
  2. razyrsharpe

razyrsharpe Well-Known Member

My wife is usually only vaguely aware of how many orgasms she has...after the first one they happen pretty quickly. I try to keep track, but the smaller ones can be tougher to spot...the big ones are easy!

jane mintu likes this.
  3. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    The only one I count is the first one....a good first orgasm leads to more

4. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Do you often ask her how many times she climaxed?

jane mintu likes this.
  5. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
  6. razyrsharpe

razyrsharpe Well-Known Member

when we are with another male, i will ask her how many she had...her answers are almost always vague. she can remember the big ones, but tells me "lots of little ones". i am just happy that she is cumming alot!

Texaslove and jane mintu like this.
  7. Dsoul

Nigeria
    A lot of women I've spoken to say they don't often enjoy gangbanging for the sole reason that they love the feel of a particular cock that's fucking them towards cumming, instead of interchanging men just when they know they're approaching the heat of the moment.

NightStar, jane mintu and cucky like this.
  8. chrispiss

chrispiss New Member

9. Dsoul

Nigeria
    What's the 'No' for?

10. Stacey Guagliano

Stacey Guagliano New Member

I usually keep track, but its not a conscious thing. More just like a number of highs :)

jane mintu and dickudown like this.
  11. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Hope it includes when you're getting your ass slapped as well:)

jane mintu likes this.
  12. jane mintu

jane mintu Well-Known Member

good point ............

13. KnottyPatty

KnottyPatty Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    As someone has already said the first one is the most important!! I do want lovers who are just as interested in me cumming as them but I've never counted orgasms because to me that's not the only measurement of great sex. I've had several lovers who counted my orgasms themselves though as almost a contest! Telling me how many times I'd cummed for them and when it's REALLY good and the orgasms become a long wonderful blur until you think you're pussy is on fire and you can't cum again....taking that as a challenge to make me cum at least one more time!!

jane mintu likes this.
  14. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I know at one time in my marriage I was at over 100 and my wife was at zero I guess I showed her.

rock and jane mintu like this.
  15. rock

rock Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    In my case I always had multiple orgasms with my black lovers and I usually didn't have time to count so the number was never that important. The important number for me was how many times I could coax HIM into cumming because the more times he cummed the more orgasms I would have. I have been called a selfish bitch a time or 2

P

#15 rock, Mar 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    jane mintu likes this.
  16. Meganlomania

Meganlomania Active Member

LOL, I'm meticulous in counting them. Granted, the most I've ever had in one session is three, but I definitely keep a running tally in my head.

jane mintu likes this.
  17. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Spain
    For me the number is not so important, the first is the best, the most intense, the one that makes me happy, the rest are much softer and I like them, but not as much as the first

jane mintu likes this.