coulpe looking for bbc for wife

Tcan

Couple
I guess its one of those fetish things u get as u get older . I like watching the look the wife face when she is getting fuck. I would love to see the look when a bbc shove a big dick in her pussy. So if any bull in ky like it give a try pm me and i`ll show a pic or two of her. Trust me the only way I would kick her out of bed is to fuck her in the floor. :frantic:

A few years back we tall about it she was all for the ideal of getting fuck by two men . I am the one who wants to see her get pounded by a big black cock.

I guess its one of those fetish things u get as u get older . I like watching the look the wife face when she is getting fuck. I would love to see the look when a bbc shove a big dick in her pussy. So if any bull in ky like it give a try pm me and i`ll show a pic or two of her. Trust me the only way I would kick her out of bed is to fuck her in the floor. :frantic:
What good is fulfilling a fantasy and there is no wife for us to see? Is SHE aware of her fulfilling YOUR or is this just a thread on you talking about your fantasy?

Back