Could'ya be a bit more vague?

Does anyone else think putting a location in thier profile is a good idea? If not the town at least the state or area a bit more focused than the country or continent?

I think it depends on what a person wants from this site. If you are looking to connect with warm bodies then you should include your location or at least the areas that you are willing to visit. If you are like me and primarily interested in conversing with people that share the lifestyles then there isn't any real point in divulging location. I am well known in the area that I live in and I don't wish to have my private life in the public view, so I am vague about where I live and I have no interest in being verified

Point taken. But for those who keep sending "Let's hang out" messages..........I should also mention that if I had noticed the "State Your State" thread I wouldn't have posted this one

Point taken. But for those who keep sending "Let's hang out" messages..........I should also mention that if I had noticed the "State Your State" thread I wouldn't have posted this one

It's a good point. I'm always amused at the posts from people who claim to be looking to hook up yet don't include a location, but then again, there are people who have their city name/location as part of their ID or they mention it in their post (example, "Hi, my name is SWFfromsuchandsuchcity, I'm looking to hook up with guys who live close by to such and such city) and the geniuses on this forum will still reply "where are you from".

It's a good point. I'm always amused at the posts from people who claim to be looking to hook up yet don't include a location, but then again, there are people who have their city name/location as part of their ID or they mention it in their post (example, "Hi, my name is SWFfromsuchandsuchcity, I'm looking to hook up with guys who live close by to such and such city) and the geniuses on this forum will still reply "where are you from".

So BM from South Jersey, where are you from? :D:bounce:

Back