Could psychollogical factors influence black men?

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
I have always said that my wife's ex black boyfriend ever had an incredible virility and he has shown us this several times. But during the last fucks with Susie, they went even further.
I have told about this in another post. They fucked over an almost empty bus and within a swimming pool. In both occasions nobody was watching them, but the risk to be watched ever was there. In the swimming pool area there were some people but they were not close to us.
In both cases Axel had not problems getting an erection and he was able to make Susie cum. I can't understand how could they do that!
I was who asked them to do it but I was not completely sure if they would be able to reach their orgasms.
Could psychollogical factors influence black men like our friend in such situations?
Some years ago Susie asked me to have "a quickly fuck" before go to work and I couldn't do it. I was anxious thinking about I would be late...!

If the participants are exhibitionists there can be an incentive to put on a good show for the audience. I think for some men they feel they have something to prove and bringing a woman to one or more intense orgasms demonstrates their virility to themselves and the viewers. I rather enjoy being watched while I fuck. and it never hurts to advertise, discretely of course.;) It is a major turn on for me to see a woman watching me fuck another woman and see the sexual flush come to her face.

If the participants are exhibitionists there can be an incentive to put on a good show for the audience. I think for some men they feel they have something to prove and bringing a woman to one or more intense orgasms demonstrates their virility to themselves and the viewers. I rather enjoy being watched while I fuck. and it never hurts to advertise, discretely of course.;) It is a major turn on for me to see a woman watching me fuck another woman and see the sexual flush come to her face.
Susie had been having sex in the same places with another ex boyfriend. But he was not completely black. He was crossbreed. With her ex Axel, she had fucked and sucked his dick in their car and within an hotel's bathtub.
I wished them to have sex over the bus and within the swimming pool because the simple idea of thinking about this became crazy.

Back