Could not believe it

First, some short back ground. My husband has encouraged me to try and think of new ideas for the bedroom for some time. Last month we tried to meet up with a third person for my 50th birthday. Did not work out. Since then, nearly five weeks, we have not had the chance to do much. Between me having my time and him having back problems, and side effects from meds, it's been hard.

Anyway, last week or so I have been Hornier than normal. Last night, his back was out again so I did not expect anything, but stripped naked to sleep. About 1am I was awakened by his massaging my butt. He then moved to my belly, and then my tits. It was over at that point, he had to finish me, there was no other choice.

I moved his hand down to my clit and lips and he began to stroke. I was over the edge instantly and could not get enough. I had never had an extended orgasm before, but he had me cumming for nearly 30 minutes. Finally, I had to have him in me. He was so hard and I was so tight. He started slow and slowly increased in speed. He pounded away. For some reason he was hitting me in new places. Finally I could feel his tip tease my cervix. This was new, he had never found it before. He worked his tip on the opening. I started to cum again.

He did this for the longest time. Finally I begged him to cum in me. He kept pounding away. After a while, he came to a stop. He was still hard and deep inside me. He said he might not be able to finish. He has had this problem before from one of his medications. It's actually nice because he stays hard and can pound forever. However, it was late and he had to get up. I was to horny and was not going to waste his hard cock, so I told him I wanted him more.

He knows he can't say no when I am horny and want him. He returned to pounding me. He loves it when I talk dirty so I began teasing him between gasps. I told him I wanted his cum in me, that he was to try and get me pregnant and shoot it deep in my cervix. He got really hard and pounded deeper. I began to cum again and twitched under him.

Finally I couldn't resist having his cum in me and I reached up and whispered in his ear. "I want you to put that black cock of yours deep in my cervix and breed me." That was it, he pumped a few more times and drove deep inside and held hit hard. I could feel him inside my opening as he shoot deep inside. As his orgasm began to slow, I whispered "I want more of you black cum in me." He thrust two more times and held it deep against me. He began cumming again. As he did, I came again at what was going on.

Next thing I remember as laying there twitching uncontrollable for the longest time.i had never cum like that before. When I got up this morning I was still horny and wanted more, but when I realized that what got my husband over his importance was the thought of a black cock cumming inside me trying to breed me, I could not stop myself and came again.

I had never really told him I want to try a BBC, just that maybe we could try a threesome. Apparently he might like the idea. He wrote me this morning and told me he has loved the idea for a long time.

My Wife has no desire to cuckold me, but knows of my past and fantasies regarding it.
When she is in the mood to give me a "treat", she will masturbate me while making up a fantasy about cuckolding me or telling me about a sexy time she shared with a former lover, most of whom were black.

Even if you don't actually have sex with another man or a threesome, just adding the fantasy to the sex play you share with your husband can have an incredible aphrodisiacal effect as you have found. :)

Although, it does sound like you may well be on your way to opening another chapter to your sex life. Enjoy! :dance:

Thanks Curiouswife for sharing your story! My lady and I use a lot of fantasy roleplaying in bed, but that is as far as we go these days. When we got married 22 years ago, both were swinging but a year after the wedding she asked we stop. But fantasy is great to keep the relations going!
Rafael

My husband is very similar. The other day he was on me and couldn't finish. Was wonderful till I wanted his cum in me. Wasn't until I told him I might have found my first BBC that he got hard enough to fill me up. What made it even harder was when I sat on his face and had him suck and lick me clean as I told him its what I wanted him to do after I have my first BBC.

My husband is very similar. The other day he was on me and couldn't finish. Was wonderful till I wanted his cum in me. Wasn't until I told him I might have found my first BBC that he got hard enough to fill me up. What made it even harder was when I sat on his face and had him suck and lick me clean as I told him its what I wanted him to do after I have my first BBC.
Mmmmmmm I'm here 4 U Alisha anytime your ready. Damn yor a good wife.;)

First, some short back ground. My husband has encouraged me to try and think of new ideas for the bedroom for some time. Last month we tried to meet up with a third person for my 50th birthday. Did not work out. Since then, nearly five weeks, we have not had the chance to do much. Between me having my time and him having back problems, and side effects from meds, it's been hard.

Anyway, last week or so I have been Hornier than normal. Last night, his back was out again so I did not expect anything, but stripped naked to sleep. About 1am I was awakened by his massaging my butt. He then moved to my belly, and then my tits. It was over at that point, he had to finish me, there was no other choice.

I moved his hand down to my clit and lips and he began to stroke. I was over the edge instantly and could not get enough. I had never had an extended orgasm before, but he had me cumming for nearly 30 minutes. Finally, I had to have him in me. He was so hard and I was so tight. He started slow and slowly increased in speed. He pounded away. For some reason he was hitting me in new places. Finally I could feel his tip tease my cervix. This was new, he had never found it before. He worked his tip on the opening. I started to cum again.

He did this for the longest time. Finally I begged him to cum in me. He kept pounding away. After a while, he came to a stop. He was still hard and deep inside me. He said he might not be able to finish. He has had this problem before from one of his medications. It's actually nice because he stays hard and can pound forever. However, it was late and he had to get up. I was to horny and was not going to waste his hard cock, so I told him I wanted him more.

He knows he can't say no when I am horny and want him. He returned to pounding me. He loves it when I talk dirty so I began teasing him between gasps. I told him I wanted his cum in me, that he was to try and get me pregnant and shoot it deep in my cervix. He got really hard and pounded deeper. I began to cum again and twitched under him.

Finally I couldn't resist having his cum in me and I reached up and whispered in his ear. "I want you to put that black cock of yours deep in my cervix and breed me." That was it, he pumped a few more times and drove deep inside and held hit hard. I could feel him inside my opening as he shoot deep inside. As his orgasm began to slow, I whispered "I want more of you black cum in me." He thrust two more times and held it deep against me. He began cumming again. As he did, I came again at what was going on.

Next thing I remember as laying there twitching uncontrollable for the longest time.i had never cum like that before. When I got up this morning I was still horny and wanted more, but when I realized that what got my husband over his importance was the thought of a black cock cumming inside me trying to breed me, I could not stop myself and came again.

I had never really told him I want to try a BBC, just that maybe we could try a threesome. Apparently he might like the idea. He wrote me this morning and told me he has loved the idea for a long time.
Interesting that you wrote "what got my husband over his "importance" was the thought of a black cock cumming inside me" Freudian slip of the highest order. Making him less important when it comes to sex is really what it's all about. I hope you enjoy lots of big black cock!! Both of you deserve it.

Even more "important" is the realization that her husband is perfectly capable of satisfying her sexually, but that they both realize they have other desires and interests that can make their sexual relationship even more exciting and satisfying than it is. :)

Even more "important" is the realization that her husband is perfectly capable of satisfying her sexually, but that they both realize they have other desires and interests that can make their sexual relationship even more exciting and satisfying than it is. :)
Why do you speak for them? Seriously. Just because the guy can get it up and screw his wife doesn't mean she's "satisfied". I mean are you Dr. Ruth in cognito? Whats the deal? The whole point is that we all know that while white males can fuck, black males are so superior in their sexual capability that there is not a white woman on the planet if she is truly honest with herself that would not cuckold her white husband. Ok Oprah?

Why do you speak for them? Seriously. Just because the guy can get it up and screw his wife doesn't mean she's "satisfied". I mean are you Dr. Ruth in cognito? Whats the deal? The whole point is that we all know that while white males can fuck, black males are so superior in their sexual capability that there is not a white woman on the planet if she is truly honest with herself that would not cuckold her white husband. Ok Oprah?

I wasn't speaking for them, but making an observation based on what was written.

However, I'll be happy to give this the same consideration as some of your other wisdom such as:
"The white man will be fucked into extinction and there is nothing anyone can or should do about it. It is really just a fact of life."
"It's her obligation at this point to satisfy all the BBC she can."

Do you guys honestly believe the stuff your spouting off?
Seriously?
Delusions of grandeur much, or do all the women you're talking about have an IQ no bigger than my shoe size?

Do you guys honestly believe the stuff your spouting off?
Seriously?
Delusions of grandeur much, or do all the women you're talking about have an IQ no bigger than my shoe size?

Not really, it's the auto spell that caused the problem. Amazing how people read into things.

You are so small minded it is comical ..please keep posting I enjoy your pathetic self esteem and ironically similar sense of humor.

Racist comment . Shame on you flsubboy4u.. we're all here to enjoy this site not to be dazzled by your wisdom and personal love for black men

I so wish I could tell my Hubby what I'd been up to with my b/f. I'd love telling him that after I've been with my b/f Deshawn my knees are weak from cumming so hard and how the feel of him releasing in me is the most satisfying experience ever

Try and change things up. Experimenting goes a long way its either hit or miss. If your husband is interested in the idea of you being pleased by a black man. And idk if you're interested in black dick. If you are or aren't though roleplay more often with it. Might I suggest talking more about his ideal fantasies of you with a bbc, he may want to be in the room or have you wearing a certain outfit or maybe in his/his side of the bed while he's gone or something. Maybe when you're at work or away from him shoot him a text/email of a scenario like you just had great sex with a black man. Set the stage your outfit the setting then get descriptive with the sexual actions, the black mans physique and dick size. If you start doing that and he's into it both of your sex lives will probably improve. And hey maybe one day if he's okay with it and down actually have sex with a black man. Like I said idk if you're interested in BBC or not but if he'd be down why not try it!

Back