Could it Lead to Love?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
The question probably has been asked already, but from a different point of view or choice of words, though I'm hopping to add some freshness into it.

For the young unmarried women here and the still single Brothers (myself included): Though it starts out from having just plain, dirty sex with the women, same goes for the single ladies in here who're ever searching for Black men ...has there been moments when things went beyond just merely having sex to wanting some deep yearning passion from your sex partner?

Are you even considering such to happen in the near future, or is it just about sex and nothing else in-between?

Still%20Poise%20in%20Colour.jpg

Indeed, a true type of romance is bound to come about.... except for most people, it's all about sex and less about the feeling that comes from it.

This happens all the time , if you keep fucking the same White Woman [BLACK TOO for those Brothas that do ] over and over there is bound to be feelings somewhere down the line... If it wasnt you wouldnt keep fucking her [ something is there ] Even if you never ment for it to be , Men will lie on this one watch and see.... I've been in movies with other stars that i met before and it always started out innocent and need i say more.. Keep it real Men on this one....

This happens all the time , if you keep fucking the same White Woman [BLACK TOO for those Brothas that do ] over and over there is bound to be feelings somewhere down the line... If it wasnt you wouldnt keep fucking her [ something is there ] Even if you never ment for it to be , Men will lie on this one watch and see.... I've been in movies with other stars that i met before and it always started out innocent and need i say more.. Keep it real Men on this one....

100% agreed!! ;)

Always consider and hope there might be more than just 'a quick fix' for one or both partners.

Back