Could Cucking be Profitable for BBC?

Is Cucking For Cash Something You'd Consider?

• Yes

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • I'd have to know more

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • You're stupid fuck off asshole

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Mouthpiece

Male
From
TX, US
Would it be possible to create a menu full of various services rates & packages available to a certain group of members??

Order up a dreamy bull for an anniversary present?

Arrange the bull of your liking to accompany & accommodate your getaway vacation or weekend escape?

Possible a multifaceted attractive bull who can fill her up Satisfy your voyeuristic urges & entertain you on a night on the town...anywhere anytime & hiccup free?

Young entrepreneur with the "see a need fill a need" thought process....input is suggested even critical....THIS ISNT ANY TYPE OF SOLICITATION OR ADVERTISEMENT

Just my thoughts & my attempt to engage & participate with you beautiful people lol

Attachments

• CAM00061.jpg
    CAM00061.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 18
Definitely is possible as there is lots of rich white couples. But they need to be open and honest to each other about this before they seek out a bull as a new Master to them both. It would be even better if there was a way to seek out couples before they even realized they needed a bull. Perhaps those in need of marital counseling maybe for those wealthy enough to support a bull as their new Master?

That's actually a great idea but the wealthy would need to be pitched what you're suggesting. We need someone to market to the wealthy and we would need to be a considered luxurious benefit to their marriage. During salvery of African people in Great Britain first then in America, our race were of high net worth value and only the wealthy could own a slave.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to create a menu full of various services rates & packages available to a certain group of members??

Order up a dreamy bull for an anniversary present?

Arrange the bull of your liking to accompany & accommodate your getaway vacation or weekend escape?

Possible a multifaceted attractive bull who can fill her up Satisfy your voyeuristic urges & entertain you on a night on the town...anywhere anytime & hiccup free?

Young entrepreneur with the "see a need fill a need" thought process....input is suggested even critical....THIS ISNT ANY TYPE OF SOLICITATION OR ADVERTISEMENT

Just my thoughts & my attempt to engage & participate with you beautiful people lol

You mean through this website? Technically anything goes between consenting adults but setting this up in a formal manner (registered business with website etc.) would probably be subject to local ******* laws. So it could be tricky.

Personally, I would of course support the black man who dates my girlfriend. I recently paid for two dinner dates with my girlfriend. One with the three of us and one just him and her.

Back