Could Cucking be Profitable for BBC?

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Mouthpiece, Jan 31, 2016.

?

Is Cucking For Cash Something You'd Consider?

1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. I'd have to know more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. You're stupid fuck off asshole

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mouthpiece

Mouthpiece Member

US
    Would it be possible to create a menu full of various services rates & packages available to a certain group of members??

Order up a dreamy bull for an anniversary present?

Arrange the bull of your liking to accompany & accommodate your getaway vacation or weekend escape?

Possible a multifaceted attractive bull who can fill her up Satisfy your voyeuristic urges & entertain you on a night on the town...anywhere anytime & hiccup free?

Young entrepreneur with the "see a need fill a need" thought process....input is suggested even critical....THIS ISNT ANY TYPE OF SOLICITATION OR ADVERTISEMENT

Just my thoughts & my attempt to engage & participate with you beautiful people lol

Attached Files:

Lana Chambers and RyanB like this.
  2. Freespirit1

Freespirit1 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    You might actually be on to something here!

Mouthpiece likes this.
  3. Freespirit1

Freespirit1 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I would be surprised if there is not something set up somewhere already.

4. STIFFBBC

STIFFBBC Active Member Gold Member

Canada
    Definitely is possible as there is lots of rich white couples. But they need to be open and honest to each other about this before they seek out a bull as a new Master to them both. It would be even better if there was a way to seek out couples before they even realized they needed a bull. Perhaps those in need of marital counseling maybe for those wealthy enough to support a bull as their new Master?

Roy Randall and Mouthpiece like this.