Cougars vs. Milfs

Question for the Ladies: Which Cartegory are You?

• Total voters

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
I keep asking this silly question: what's the difference between a slut who's a Cougar, and that of a Milf? Which of these set of ladies are more in tuned with wanting Black men?

I wonder how many ladies in here fall under whichever cartegory...

iFuckWhiteWomen.jpg

Sir,
All women seeking males much younger than themselves as sexual partners are cougars.

MILF's may be cougars who happen to also be mothers. However, not all MILF's are cougars as many prefer to have males that are older or the same age as themselves.

I hope that helps.
will

This should me multiple check boxes. Tammy is a MILF, and a cougar. She also has a grandchild, but nobody thinks of her as looking or fucking like a granny.

This should me multiple check boxes. Tammy is a MILF, and a cougar. She also has a grandchild, but nobody thinks of her as looking or fucking like a granny.

You're an all-rounder!!
Damn! Hope you don't ******* the brothers in bed.

I keep asking this silly question: what's the difference between a slut who's a Cougar, and that of a Milf? Which of these set of ladies are more in tuned with wanting Black men?

I wonder how many ladies in here fall under whichever cartegory...

View attachment 75509
REALLY NOT TO MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE , THEY BOTH KNOW HOW TO TREAT A BBC WELL , PLUS EVERYONE LOVES A SEASONED PUSSY....

I know that.
Just meant age-wise, how do you tell one from the other?

You can't tell one from the other as age is relevant only to the particular woman and man.

If a 30 year old woman gets together with an 18 year old guy, she is a cougar. If the same 30 year old woman gets together with a guy her own age, she is not.
If a 65 year old woman is with a 30 year old guy, she is a cougar, but if she is with an eighty year old man, HE is a dirty old man who is robbing the cradle. ;)

If either or both of those women happen to be mothers, she could be a MILF as long as someone would love to fuck her. If she is not a mother she can not be a MILF.

A MILF can be any age, but must be a mom.
A cougar can be any age, but must be significantly older than the man she is fucking. There is no specific age difference, but most people would feel that seven years or more difference in age between the woman and the man would qualify her as a cougar.

A woman can be both as long as she is a mom and is significantly older than the man she is fucking.

Hope this helps,
will

Back