• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cougar Dawn

I am a BBC loving woman since 17 when it was forced in me and I was owned and loved him for doing it! I am divorced have a BBC daddy and wanting to change my BBC daddy cause he is not as dom and forceful as I like! I was on here before and left because I thought I could live without BBC but I was a fucking fool! Now I am back and hope to get that dom bull to force it in me a lot, use me, own me, and be a slaved like I was when I was young! 1013634_386026881568399_7091924117943856631_n.jpg

I would love to fuck u

You need to login or become a BlacktoWhite member to view this photo.

You need to login or become a BlacktoWhite member to view this photo.

I am a BBC loving woman since 17 when it was forced in me and I was owned and loved him for doing it! I am divorced have a BBC daddy and wanting to change my BBC daddy cause he is not as dom and forceful as I like! I was on here before and left because I thought I could live without BBC but I was a fucking fool! Now I am back and hope to get that dom bull to force it in me a lot, use me, own me, and be a slaved like I was when I was young! View attachment 639176

hunter223

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
I am a BBC loving woman since 17 when it was forced in me and I was owned and loved him for doing it! I am divorced have a BBC daddy and wanting to change my BBC daddy cause he is not as dom and forceful as I like! I was on here before and left because I thought I could live without BBC but I was a fucking fool! Now I am back and hope to get that dom bull to force it in me a lot, use me, own me, and be a slaved like I was when I was young! View attachment 639176
Damn id force it in you

the dog

Male
Gold Member
From
Venezuela
Great ass Kitten!

ramgabbc

Male
Gold Member
From
SC, US
Fuck all that she want to be rape .a...I would take the pussy and ass and make her respect and love my Dick like a slave
And fuck the shit out her her when I want ....that's what she. Wants .get at me I will make your dreams come true
REALTALK
I wouldn't take no for a answer

Last edited:
Couldn't identify more with your post. Hope you aren't still looking and have found what you need.

Luvtron76

Male
Real Person
From
MO, US
Couldn't identify more with your post. Hope you aren't still looking and have found what you need.
Im very much still looking and think I will be looking for a long time. Im just about ready to delete this crap and you are in Texas and there is no woman on here I want more than you.