Cougar Dawn

Female
From
TX, US
I am a BBC loving woman since 17 when it was ****** in me and I was owned and loved him for doing it! I am divorced have a BBC daddy and wanting to change my BBC daddy cause he is not as dom and forceful as I like! I was on here before and left because I thought I could live without BBC but I was a fucking fool! Now I am back and hope to get that dom bull to ******* it in me a lot, use me, own me, and be a slaved like I was when I was young!1013634_386026881568399_7091924117943856631_n.jpg

I would love to fuck uView media item 16234View media item 16235
I am a BBC loving woman since 17 when it was ****** in me and I was owned and loved him for doing it! I am divorced have a BBC daddy and wanting to change my BBC daddy cause he is not as dom and forceful as I like! I was on here before and left because I thought I could live without BBC but I was a fucking fool! Now I am back and hope to get that dom bull to ******* it in me a lot, use me, own me, and be a slaved like I was when I was young!View attachment 639176

I am a BBC loving woman since 17 when it was ****** in me and I was owned and loved him for doing it! I am divorced have a BBC daddy and wanting to change my BBC daddy cause he is not as dom and forceful as I like! I was on here before and left because I thought I could live without BBC but I was a fucking fool! Now I am back and hope to get that dom bull to ******* it in me a lot, use me, own me, and be a slaved like I was when I was young!View attachment 639176
Damn id ******* it in you

Great ass Kitten!

Fuck all that she want to be ******* .a...I would take the pussy and ass and make her respect and love my Dick like a slave
And fuck the ******* out her her when I want ....that's what she. Wants .get at me I will make your dreams come true
REALTALK
I wouldn't take no for a answer

Last edited:
Couldn't identify more with your post. Hope you aren't still looking and have found what you need.

Couldn't identify more with your post. Hope you aren't still looking and have found what you need.
Im very much still looking and think I will be looking for a long time. Im just about ready to delete this crap and you are in Texas and there is no woman on here I want more than you.

Back