Costume Party!

How and why these lovely black men (we assume mainly from West Africa),are blessed with such impressive equipment between their legs, possessing such a beautiful big black cock,is a wonderment to me,and pure bliss and heavenly for sensual QoS women like me to enjoy at every opportunity ! Surely most women would take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy the pleasures and ultimate satisfaction that only such an impressive bbc can offer if they succumbed to what their body is telling them !
Your and my life are very similar in how we moved into this bbc sex lifestyle,and I only wish I had’ve done it when I was much younger. It’s fabulous that your ******* has followed you in this lifestyle as well. Our feeling is a lot of women are enjoying this lifestyle,it’s just not in the public eye. We have a lovely “pen-friend” who lives in the north of the US, is a top international attorney,heading up the legal department,for an international company and traveling the world,engaging in enjoying her bbc sex lifestyle and as much bbc as she can manage after hours. Her hubby sets up regular bbc gangbang parties whenever she’s home. She’s an incredibly sensual and sexy woman who is highly successful professionally,and is a proud QoS. We have the utmost respect for her !
We’d love to communicate with you and keep in touch. We feel our lives are very similar that we’d love to share our fun bbc sex experiences with one another if you’re interested. There’s very little bbc here in Melbourne Australia,but i’m very lucky to have my black lover who gives me the beautiful lovin’ I crave,pleasuring and satisfying my insatiable need and desire for bbc sex,and a hubby that understands,supports and encourages me to regularly enjoy my delicious bbc black lover.
I haven’t got a *******,but if I did,like you,I would certainly introduce her into this fabulous bbc sex lifestyle,and even introduce her to also enjoy my black lover until she could find one of her own. I would encourage her to be black bred (I know their black seed is very potent) and enjoy all the wonderfully pleasurable and satisfying bbc sex she had the energy to enjoy (I also know their stamina is exceptional).
My black lover is asleep in bed next to me now,and sliding my hand down between his legs,can feel his bbc warm,throbbing and erect. I can feel my tight little pussy becoming wet and open up,ready to be beautifully fucked by his 9” and filled full of his warm black cum when he explodes his big load of cum deep inside me ! Ooh - I can now feel some pre-cum oozing out of his knob,so you’ll please excuse me. My smooth pussy and his hard bbc need to unite once more for some slow sensual lovemaking - what a lovely way to start the day !
I guess I do ok for an older mature QoS woman in her early 60’s. Take care,Anne xxx

Back