Copy/Paste Postings... Does this irritate you ladies?

ticklemypleasure

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I'm not trying to talk negatively about anyone specifically, but when someone posts the EXACT SAME MESSAGE to 30 different women within 5 minutes and it shows up on the feed, does that irritate you ladies?

I know I shouldn't care, but it makes the man look like such a chump! Most of us ladies here love BBC and are willing to have intense sex with the right BBC(s), but it's a huge turnoff to me :).

Bigblackbull76 had a post here that every man should read!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not trying to talk negatively about anyone specifically, but when someone posts the EXACT SAME MESSAGE to 30 different women within 5 minutes and it shows up on the feed, does that irritate you ladies?

I know I shouldn't care, but it makes the man look like such a chump! Most of us ladies here love BBC and are willing to have intense sex with the right BBC(s), but it's a huge turnoff to me :).

Bigblack76 had a post here that every man should read!

Usually, when this happens, it's a new or newer member who finds all of the women and/or couples who happen to live in the same state/country/region/geographical area/hemisphere/solar system and then carpet bomb them with the same canned, lame message. I also notice this in the "couples and women seeking" section with dudes who have just joined up. Typically, they end up responding to 15-20 such postings within a few minutes of each other, some of which are more than 5 years old, then after a day or so they get frustrated and say "this site sucks, i've been here x days and I haven't gotten laid yet."

Usually, when this happens, it's a new or newer member who finds all of the women and/or couples who happen to live in the same state/country/region/geographical area/hemisphere/solar system and then carpet bomb them with the same canned, lame message. I also notice this in the "couples and women seeking" section with dudes who have just joined up. Typically, they end up responding to 15-20 such postings within a few minutes of each other, some of which are more than 5 years old, then after a day or so they get frustrated and say "this site sucks, i've been here x days and I haven't gotten laid yet."
Haven't got laid yet? Now they know how the white hubby's feel and it is longer than a few days!

I completely agree. It's never from well known men or verified people. It's always the new folks

We get messages like that all the time. We read the message in our box and just a glance at their profile shows they are carpet bombing 20 other couples at the same time. We see that and just move on.

Back