Convincing the Wife

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
tumblr_inline_nainbwwh8J1ryx0iz.jpg

Something you should know: most black bulls out there won't want to waste their time attempting to try and seduce a white wife who doesn't yet know about what they're coming for. Most bulls simply want to find a white wife they can fuck and then leave. For them, it's more about them getting their pleasure and leaving the wife halfway satisfied, or most times leaving the couple - you and the wife - unsatisfied.

This is where there's a difference between a Black Master and a black bull. A Black Master is totally involved with seducing the couple and dominating them, whereas the bull is only after one thing - the wife to fuck. A Black Master can strive to seduce your wife, however it would be hard if you, the husband, doesn't work with him toward getting into your wife some measure of involvement. One way or another, you're going to have to get your wife involved in this. Don't see her the way you often do as her husband, but see her as the wife you really want to have: the slutwife you desire her to become. It's all about how you see her. But especially, how much you're willing to go to get her heart and mind seduced.

I say this to you because this is where most hubbies tend to give up and quit. I know this because I've chatted with plenty of hubbies and when I give them the chance of doing something that would involve them getting their wives enticed with this subject lifestyle, they often quit and stop talking to me. Not like I chase them away, and not like I bother. Most simply want to wallow in their fantasy and never have the balls to do what's necessary to invite the wife into this.

My question to you is how much do you want this for your wife?

Master SHANGO.

How many are still finding it hard finding the means of convincing their wives/hubbies toward enjoying the cuckold lifestyle?

Hubby here.
Yes, nice pic!
I can't imagine "convincing the wife." It has to be her thing. My job is to be supportive.

Hubby here.
Yes, nice pic!
I can't imagine "convincing the wife." It has to be her thing. My job is to be supportive.

That's where you're wrong. As much as this is about her, it as well involves you . . . unless you're unmindful of whoever she goes out to fuck, and don't care whether she returns home, or that she comes back with something terrible.

Hubby again. Good points. I do meet her lovers. She wants them to know I am big and strong and if they hurt her, they have me to answer to. No, never been any problems. This "lifestyle" works quite well.
But, if she didn't want to do it, that would be fine. As long as she wants to, I'll make sure she is safe and having fun. That is what I meant.
BTW, liked your last book. Not how this works for us, but a fun fantasy read.

Hubby again. Good points. I do meet her lovers. She wants them to know I am big and strong and if they hurt her, they have me to answer to. No, never been any problems. This "lifestyle" works quite well.
But, if she didn't want to do it, that would be fine. As long as she wants to, I'll make sure she is safe and having fun. That is what I meant.
BTW, liked your last book. Not how this works for us, but a fun fantasy read.

It's all about how you want it.

Something you should know: most black bulls out there won't want to waste their time attempting to try and seduce a white wife who doesn't yet know about what they're coming for. Most bulls simply want to find a white wife they can fuck and then leave. For them, it's more about them getting their pleasure and leaving the wife halfway satisfied, or most times leaving the couple - you and the wife - unsatisfied.

This is where there's a difference between a Black Master and a black bull. A Black Master is totally involved with seducing the couple and dominating them, whereas the bull is only after one thing - the wife to fuck. A Black Master can strive to seduce your wife, however it would be hard if you, the husband, doesn't work with him toward getting into your wife some measure of involvement. One way or another, you're going to have to get your wife involved in this. Don't see her the way you often do as her husband, but see her as the wife you really want to have: the slutwife you desire her to become. It's all about how you see her. But especially, how much you're willing to go to get her heart and mind seduced.

I say this to you because this is where most hubbies tend to give up and quit. I know this because I've chatted with plenty of hubbies and when I give them the chance of doing something that would involve them getting their wives enticed with this subject lifestyle, they often quit and stop talking to me. Not like I chase them away, and not like I bother. Most simply want to wallow in their fantasy and never have the balls to do what's necessary to invite the wife into this.

Master SHANGO.

How many are still finding it hard finding the means of convincing their wives/hubbies toward enjoying the cuckold lifestyle?
I put away my lil wht dicklet 4 years ago and moved into a more natural role . All Women deserve this type sex. All husbands allow your wife to be apart of the irmovement and let them free to be a black cock slut wife you always wanted.2016-07-13_09.41.59.jpg 2016-05-26_18.15.11.jpg

once the wife is fucking huge black men Now you can help teach other white wives (neighbours,friends,co workers all have wives/gfs that deserve a chance at being apart of the irmovement!!

According to your description, we fit more into the "black Bull" category rather than a Black Master. We don't believe anyone "owns" her. However sexually she needs more than I can provide and is turned on by a dominant master with a big cock. It is fine if he is all about his pleasure when with her because she derives her pleasure from that domination and if she is left unsatisfied, there is always my tongue she can use to get off

I put away my lil wht dicklet 4 years ago and moved into a more natural role . All Women deserve this type sex. All husbands allow your wife to be apart of the irmovement and let them free to be a black cock slut wife you always wanted.View attachment 913334 View attachment 913335

once the wife is fucking huge black men Now you can help teach other white wives (neighbours,friends,co workers all have wives/gfs that deserve a chance at being apart of the irmovement!!

Master SHANGO.

Master Shango

Master SHANGO.

I will say as a live in cuck for two years to my ex cuckoldress and also I was in a Female Led relationship with her. It was hard knowing she would never have sex with me because she only fucks black men (that came as of a surprise) at first. Watching her with the first BBC in my bed. 10 inches of huge cock in my bed fucking my girl cumming on her faceas I came on my bedroom floor ashamed of my white clit sized dick.
Fantasy cuckold vs Reality cuckold.
Reality of being a cuckold is your control is gone. She may decide to get a room with and telling you to go home so she can have quality time with him.. That will happeb and make u healiuse and upset but tgw good outweighs you

5.jpg

Communication

This is the utmost factor every husband should first and foremost consider. I say this because plenty of husbands have written to me over the years seeking assistance with getting their wives involved in this lifestyle. What I never fail to explain to them is that as a Black Master, I’m practically an outsider to their marriage/union. No movement forward can ever be accomplished if there isn’t some sense of communication established between both spouses . . . that however is negligible if maybe one of the spouses decides to enter into this life with his/herself without alerting the other. When that happens, then this lifestyle is bound to move in a different direction.

To maintain the equilibrium of getting the wife and husband involved, couples must already have some sure means of communicative exchange on-going between both. For most husbands, this is a daunting task. There are ways to break through it though. Depending on how strong their bond of communication is, the husband can choose to present this to the wife straight-forward by just telling her, or if he’s that self-aware of how upset she might take such, then he can choose to go a more subtle route.

- http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/06/suggesting-to-wife.html

Master SHANGO.

I'd love advice

First accept what you desire, and then find a means of communicating it to the wife.

Always this is the hardest thing for lots of husbands to do. And often its because lots of husbands harbor a sense of selfishness when it comes to translating their desires to their wives. And also, most husbands often fight the urge of whether or not they should go ahead with this or keep it more as a fantasy in their mind.

normal_t_not_cheating.jpg

Back