Convincing the Wife

Still working on it.... thanks
tumblr_inline_nainbwwh8J1ryx0iz.jpg

Something you should know: most black bulls out there won't want to waste their time attempting to try and seduce a white wife who doesn't yet know about what they're coming for. Most bulls simply want to find a white wife they can fuck and then leave. For them, it's more about them getting their pleasure and leaving the wife halfway satisfied, or most times leaving the couple - you and the wife - unsatisfied.

This is where there's a difference between a Black Master and a black bull. A Black Master is totally involved with seducing the couple and dominating them, whereas the bull is only after one thing - the wife to fuck. A Black Master can strive to seduce your wife, however it would be hard if you, the husband, doesn't work with him toward getting into your wife some measure of involvement. One way or another, you're going to have to get your wife involved in this. Don't see her the way you often do as her husband, but see her as the wife you really want to have: the slutwife you desire her to become. It's all about how you see her. But especially, how much you're willing to go to get her heart and mind seduced.

I say this to you because this is where most hubbies tend to give up and quit. I know this because I've chatted with plenty of hubbies and when I give them the chance of doing something that would involve them getting their wives enticed with this subject lifestyle, they often quit and stop talking to me. Not like I chase them away, and not like I bother. Most simply want to wallow in their fantasy and never have the balls to do what's necessary to invite the wife into this.

My question to you is how much do you want this for your wife?

Master SHANGO.

How many are still finding it hard finding the means of convincing their wives/hubbies toward enjoying the cuckold lifestyle?

tumblr_inline_nainbwwh8J1ryx0iz.jpg

Something you should know: most black bulls out there won't want to waste their time attempting to try and seduce a white wife who doesn't yet know about what they're coming for. Most bulls simply want to find a white wife they can fuck and then leave. For them, it's more about them getting their pleasure and leaving the wife halfway satisfied, or most times leaving the couple - you and the wife - unsatisfied.

This is where there's a difference between a Black Master and a black bull. A Black Master is totally involved with seducing the couple and dominating them, whereas the bull is only after one thing - the wife to fuck. A Black Master can strive to seduce your wife, however it would be hard if you, the husband, doesn't work with him toward getting into your wife some measure of involvement. One way or another, you're going to have to get your wife involved in this. Don't see her the way you often do as her husband, but see her as the wife you really want to have: the slutwife you desire her to become. It's all about how you see her. But especially, how much you're willing to go to get her heart and mind seduced.

I say this to you because this is where most hubbies tend to give up and quit. I know this because I've chatted with plenty of hubbies and when I give them the chance of doing something that would involve them getting their wives enticed with this subject lifestyle, they often quit and stop talking to me. Not like I chase them away, and not like I bother. Most simply want to wallow in their fantasy and never have the balls to do what's necessary to invite the wife into this.

My question to you is how much do you want this for your wife?

Master SHANGO.

How many are still finding it hard finding the means of convincing their wives/hubbies toward enjoying the cuckold lifestyle?
sounds good

The problem with “black masters” is there simply just aren’t enough of them. Many times my wife will fuck a bull and not cum. It felt awesome but no orgasm. It generally takes a little bit for someone to learn how the wife cums best. She had the fortune for having a black master, while bulls are great they aren’t near as incredible as dom black masters. They are just sooo hard to find!

Back