Convince my wife

Cuckjim

Male
I appreciate this may be asked often, however I am desperate to see my wife with lots of BBC. I have bought interracial DVDs, often bring the subject of black men up and have bought her a black dildo. I just need some inspiration in order to convince her to submit. Does anyone have any pearls of wisdom or can tell me how they managed to turn their wives into hot wives??

I appreciate this may be asked often, however I am desperate to see my wife with lots of BBC. I have bought interracial DVDs, often bring the subject of black men up and have bought her a black dildo. I just need some inspiration in order to convince her to submit. Does anyone have any pearls of wisdom or can tell me how they managed to turn their wives into hot wives??
I learned often we over react or overwhelmed and do stupid things. I found that the natural transition is the best. Arrange a party, tour etc where she has to encounter BBC. If you make it artificially it may turn wrong

.... Does anyone have any pearls of wisdom or can tell me how they managed to turn their wives into hot wives??

Cuckjim, you could help yourself and this forum response tremendously IF you'd take the time to fill out your profile info, and then share some background - history of you and your wife with this forum. Things we like to know are ...
  1. How long you've been married and/or ages
  2. Swinging experiences, of any kind, with other people
  3. Fantasy play and/or things that she has said to indicate her interest
  4. If you're desiring to meet people here, get yourselves verified as "real"
Without any real info, there's that old saying "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

If she's sharing her fantasies, willing to role-play, etc ... there's possibilities. It's hard to get a woman to share her most intimate fantasies with her man, often because the line of communication & trust hasn't been established. But, finding out what those fantasies are, and sharing yours with her, opens up a world of opportunities.

If you and she are serious about experiencing a "blacking", get her some nice cuckold and BBC jewelry, etc that send out the message to the black males that might be checking her out. And, if the two of you have no swinging experiences, I really suggest you go slow, set some parameters and safe words, etc, that signals the other partner to step in or shut down ... I'm assuming you care about your wife and your marriage is sound.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

PS ... by the way, welcome to b2w

Cuckjim, you could help yourself and this forum response tremendously IF you'd take the time to fill out your profile info, and then share some background - history of you and your wife with this forum. Things we like to know are ...
  1. How long you've been married and/or ages
  2. Swinging experiences, of any kind, with other people
  3. Fantasy play and/or things that she has said to indicate her interest
  4. If you're desiring to meet people here, get yourselves verified as "real"
Without any real info, there's that old saying "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

If she's sharing her fantasies, willing to role-play, etc ... there's possibilities. It's hard to get a woman to share her most intimate fantasies with her man, often because the line of communication & trust hasn't been established. But, finding out what those fantasies are, and sharing yours with her, opens up a world of opportunities.

If you and she are serious about experiencing a "blacking", get her some nice cuckold and BBC jewelry, etc that send out the message to the black males that might be checking her out. And, if the two of you have no swinging experiences, I really suggest you go slow, set some parameters and safe words, etc, that signals the other partner to step in or shut down ... I'm assuming you care about your wife and your marriage is sound.
View attachment 759107

PS ... by the way, welcome to b2w

Great advise!
In our case it was a matter of being patient, never pushing too hard, knowing when to push and when to back off. More importantly, share your fantasy with your wife as often as the opportunity lends itself. Eventually it'll all boil down to three simple facts: 1/ being in the right place, 2/ at the right time, 3/ with the right guy!

Bring those three elements together at the same time and 99.99%+ of the women walking this earth will screw their brains out every time! Guaranteed!

Last edited:
Great advise!
In our case it was a matter of being patient, never pushing too hard, knowing when to push and when to back off. More importantly, share your fantasy with your wife as often as the opportunity lends itself. Eventually it'll all boil down to three simple facts: 1/ being in the right place, 2/ at the right time, 3/ with the right guy!

Bring those three elements together at the same time and 99.99%+ of the woman walking this earth will screw their brains out every time! Guaranteed!

I ran across this neat pic that pretty much addresses the HOW TO of cuckolding & hotwifing. Maybe others will find this useful. It'll save all the damn typing in the future, maybe.

cuck_HOTWIFE-Timeline.jpg

Looks like sound advice

I will update my profile with the things you mentioned today

Hopefully it will become joint in time or better still she will have her own

I ran across this neat pic that pretty much addresses the HOW TO of cuckolding & hotwifing. Maybe others will find this useful. It'll save all the damn typing in the future, maybe.

View attachment 759486

I whole heartily agree, MacNfries, "HOWEVER", based on my experience at least, it will all still depend on the magic "3" all coming into play at the same time, i.e., being in the right place, at the right time with the right guy!
Believe it or miss the opportunity!

There will be no regrets for me . I am sure it is what I want anyway
I was in a similar situation but after a period of talking about it, she is now willing to go to swinger's club and nudist beach.So the best bet is to take it slowly and steadily. Though my gf doesn't like the idea of cuckolding but I am sure that in future she will change her mind.

I whole heartily agree, MacNfries, "HOWEVER", based on my experience at least, it will all still depend on the magic "3" all coming into play at the same time, i.e., being in the right place, at the right time with the right guy!
Believe it or miss the opportunity!
That`s a prerequisite for sure. Plus two glasses of wine that help loosen her up. ;)
Cuckolding is the end game for me. It's about sharing her with others and giving her more
i like the idea of wifesharing too versus cuckolding.

What`s often left out of the discussion is that a woman`s reservation is usually not sexually motivated. It can be assumed that a woman who is into men, which is already true for most women in a relationship or marriage, needs not be "convinced" to be sexually aroused by the thought of playing with men. i tend to think that every woman has the potential for being a hotwife.

Bringing up the subject, buying a black dildo, and roleplaying are nice, but won`t change her mind or restraints.

In a society where even single women are often mobbed and called names when they are known to be sexually very active, and women are brought up with the notion that being a good wife means to be faithful to her husband, the idea of hotwifing must seem odd and confusing to them. Even more so because classic psychologists claim that a man`s thought of his woman having sex with another man is one of his utmost fears. A woman`s fidelity is most often intended as her gift for her husband to ultimately show her love for him.

Being suggested by her husband to step into the hotwifing lifestyle usually raises many questions. Some examples are...

Does my husband not love me that much that he wants me all to himself? Does hubby bring it up because he intends to also have sex outside the marriage? What if we leave the secure path of keeping this a fantasy and roleplay in the marital bed... will the husband really be able to cope with it, or will he get jealous or even mad? Will it potentially put the relationship and marriage at risk?

What needs to be done is to make her understand why a husband would like her (and him) to start such a lifestyle, and what the advantages are for both! She needs to be assured of the husband`s unrestricted and unconditional love for her. Plus, she has to be 100% sure that any move towards this lifestyle won`t harm the relationship. Otherwise she will probably never leave the comfort zone of the familiar marital love-making.

The fundamentals for hotwifing include good and open communication, honesty and trust.

To create opportunities for the wife to be with other men, like going to a dance bar, a.s.o. is only the next step. A woman will take care of her reputation, so should her husband. For a couple that lives in a village or small town it is not an exception to choose an environment where they both are unknown, like the next bigger city. Many women prefer for her husband to stay near when she is "on the prowl". On the one hand for protection, on the other hand it enables her to make eye-contact with hubby and check if he signals to be fine with her moves.

i hope this was helpful.

One real big red flag I see is apparently you aren't comfortable talking to your spouse about your fantasies. You have bought her a black toy. showed her IR DVD's but have you asked if she would like to try IR sex? When you bring another person(s) into your relationship things will get more complicated. If you don't have good clear communication before you start adding bodies to the mix you are doomed to fail. Despite what you might have heard not every woman craves a big black cock or just a black cock. You really need to decide if having her fucked by someone else is more for you or her.

Often when a woman cucks her husband it is about contolling him and few women will fuck other men with the husbands knowledge unless they are totally secure. In either scenario the sex is got to be something the woman wants and is a pleasure for her. The hubbys cock and the bulls cock are just pleasure sticks for the woman. If you want a woman to cuck you submit but do not cry after she becomes a cock lover

Back