converting your friends

northsb

Female
Gold Member
HAve any women made an attempt to introduce friends, close or casual, to the black cock experience. Not because some man is pressuring you but because you think they would benefit , married or single. For me, my first experience was like when the "wizard of oz" went from black and white to color. I am the co owner of a bar and I hear so many women complain about their sex lives it's depressing. Would love to see them give bbc a try.
Would love to hear thoughts and suggestions.

First, keep in mind that my mom-in-law told me.

The next morning after an evening of sexual bliss with my first black man, I call my best friend, who is my bisexual lover, and later sent her photos. I wanted to share this with her and she was thrilled to try. When she told her hubby, he blew his top. I also told my favorite cousin (at an early age we were kissin cousins) and about 6 months later she visited us and loved it too.

I cannot speak for other woman, but I wish every woman had an opportunity to experience the sexual pleasure well-hung black provide.

HAve any women made an attempt to introduce friends, close or casual, to the black cock experience. Not because some man is pressuring you but because you think they would benefit , married or single. For me, my first experience was like when the "wizard of oz" went from black and white to color. I am the co owner of a bar and I hear so many women complain about their sex lives it's depressing. Would love to see them give bbc a try.
Would love to hear thoughts and suggestions.
Let one of your girls walk in on you being drilled hard in your office. It'll get her attention and she may want his number later! lol

I have a girls trip planned next weekend with a friend of mine that has been complaining about how horny she is because hubby has not been giving her any!!!!! I plan on taking her to a club and meeting a BBC playmate of mine and seeing if we can get to take the step!!!!!! I think she just might do it!!!! She does not know I play so we are going to discover BBC together!!!!!

4_466.jpg

Back