CONVERTING THE WHITE GIRL TO BBC SLUT!!!

IMHO opinion the best advice is not the "don't rush her". Sometimes a slut needs a smack on the ass to get going... worse yet you'll use the "don't rush her" as an excuse to not open up and tell her what you are into. I tell you the more you open up the more she'll get into this. I've seen this between even mothers and daughters before. The mom opens up tells her what she's been doing and soon finds out (not surprisingly) the ******* has the same cravings.
lol..... I would beat the snot outta my ******* if she pulles half the crap Ive done... but I get your point.

The key is broaching the conversation. I would test the water. Talk about swinging in general...mention a "friend" who recently told you that she and her husband are swingers to gauge her reaction. Use that to talk about her views on extramarital sex. If she is receptive then admit that you and your husband do it.

Alternatively, have one of your friends hit on her at a bar. If she is into it, then encourage her to have fun.

Alternatively, go to a male strip show.

LOL well you better get on your boxing gloves. Trust me sluttiness is in the genes.

Although actually I've found it more common now *******'s are introducing their mom's to the lifestyle. Many a times I've had younger sluts introduce me to their with the understanding they were bringing a big cock home for their mom to enjoy for the night.

I would even tell her about this site and others. So she can explore with you and on her own.

The key is broaching the conversation. I would test the water. Talk about swinging in general...mention a "friend" who recently told you that she and her husband are swingers to gauge her reaction. Use that to talk about her views on extramarital sex. If she is receptive then admit that you and your husband do it.

Alternatively, have one of your friends hit on her at a bar. If she is into it, then encourage her to have fun.

Alternatively, go to a male strip show.

Tip toeing into it might just make her feel even more uncomfortable. Comfort-ability is built via trust and openness.
So really this is about what your willing to give not what she's open to right now. If she freaks out on you (she won't) just move on and never mention it again to her (until she brings it up... which she would).

H
fuckin homewreckers

Husband is hardly ever home and when he is he'd rather go play golf with his friends instead of having sex with his wife and giving her the loving emotional attention she needs. :furious:

Just who is the fuck is the home wrecker here? :rolleyes:

More than likely he's getting his pussy on the road which is why he doesn't bother taking care of his Wife. He deserves to lose her and I, for one, hope like hell she finds a nice Black Man, with whatever the perfect size cock is for her, to make her feel like a woman should feel. :)

will

Reactions: wit
There's a lot of differnt ways but first it's important to know the age of the girlfriend you're trying to convert...meaning is she a teenager still living with her parents.. or is she's married or single... Not trying to say I'm a professional about it but I can honestly say that I have helped a number of different girls into the lifestyle... but like I just mentioned, I've got to know more about them... and in your case, why do you think she has a hangup about dating or having sex with a black guy... there's got to be some reason and if you can focus on her negatvity, keep trying to work on a more positive actions...
Hi, My wife is 65 and I was wondering if you could give me any advice

Any ideas on how to convert your non BBC loving friend into a Black Cock Whore? She seems attra ted to them by their looks but when I suggest she try and hook up with a black guy she blanches at the idea and changes the su je t. Should I tell her about my private a tivities and see how she acts about it?
This is definitely something she has to make up her own mind on. The closest thing you could do was maybe have a party with black studs at it or something like that and see if she bites. Don't push though or it could just become something awkward.

Back