Conversion.

The car pulled to a stop. “You still up for this Ann?” He asked. She nervously looked over and opening the door nodded yes.

The both exited the cab and began the walk up to the house. A mix of fear and excitement swirled in her head. Jim put his arm around her and whispered in her ear “you know what they say...?” And laughed.

Jim knocked on the door. She could hear music playing and then heavy footsteps. The door opened and standing in front of them as a handsome black guy. He was well build and well dressed.

Instinctively her eyes went straight to his crotch expecting to see the outline of his cock. She quickly looked up and catching his eyes she could tell by his grin she had been caught.

“Come on in. You must be Ann who Jim keeps talking about?” He said. “Yes. Yes I am. And you must be Michael?” She replied.

“Nice to meet you Ann. I understand you are interested in going over to the dark side?” He said. “Well, yes I am. I have never gone black, so I am a little nervous to say the least.”

He grabbed her hand and gently led her through the door. As she crossed the threshold Michael closed the door on Jim. “Wait. Wait. What about Jim?” She pleaded. “Oh he doesn’t get to participate. It’s part of the turn on for guys like him. They drop off and the wives get all the benefits.”

“So how does this work?” she asked naively. “Well that is kind of up to you. If we have a physical connection then it’s up to you. If not it’s been a pleasure meeting you.” He said.

“No. No I did not mean it that way. I mean you are very attractive.” She stammered. He led her into the living room and got her a glass of wine.

She sat and they began to talk. The more they talked the more she drank. The more she drank the looser she became.

“So does your husband know where you are Ann?” He asked. “Weeeellllll not exactly.” She replied.

“Can I be frank?” he asked. She nodded. “You are really attractive and seem really nice.” He said. “Really?” She replied, looking back at his crotch.

“Yes, I cant say I understand why some married white women are curious about having sex with black guys. But I not complaining cause it has very nice benefits.” He said. “I would think the benefits go both ways.” She replied.

“So what is it about the idea that arouses you Ann?” The Blackman said grabbing his crotch to give her a sense of the size of his dick. Pam’s eyes quickly followed the movement. Her eyes we almost glued to the man’s crotch.

“I...I...well there’s something about the taboo of white wine and black men that I grew up with.” She continued. “Then Jim brought up that he could make it happen...and well...I thought why not check it out...you know?”

The Blackman laughed “You are dying to see it...aren’t you Ann?” He said. Her stare fixed on his crotch, mouth agape. She nodded unconsciously.

As he began to unzip his pants he said “you understand once I pull this out. There is no going back right?” She just continued to stare at the cock. He pulled it out and began to slowly jerk his growing erection.

Grabbing it by the shaft showing off the entire, what must have been 10 inches. Ann nervously shifted in her seat and consumed a large gulp of wine.

He stood up, and as he did his trousers dropped to the floor. To Ann’s surprise he was not wearing underwear. He stepped out of the trousers and removed his shirt. Now completely naked he stood, walked to the window and opened the curtains. All of Houston could see if only the looked, and anyone looking out side their office windows in the adjacent building would see her sitting in a room with a completely naked black guy sporting a huge boner.

“Ann come her honey. It’s time for you to see if reality is as good as your imagination.” He said.

She crossed the room and stood nervously in front of him. Her pussy was soaking wet. He embraced her and began French kissing her. His heads exploring her body and his hard cock pressing against her skirt.

Their kissing progressively increased in passion and aggression. She now had one hand behind his neck and the other wrapped around his thick dick. He suddenly spun her around so that she was facing the window. She was a bit stunned as her eyes locked on to what looked like a conference room full of people having a meeting. Fear struck. “What if the look out the window?” She thought to herself.

Her focus on as broken by the arousal generated from the kissing along her neck. “Strip Pam. Show them you are one of those horny white girls that gives it up to black guys!” He said it. . “Do it. Show ‘me your real side. That you love that black dick.” She slid off her bra under her shirt. Then unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it though the sleeve of her blazer. “Skirt. Show ‘em that pussy. Show ‘em. “. Her skirt fell to the floor. “Take them panties of Ann . Show off the bush.” She slid them down. She now stood half naked in the window and exposed. Only her shoes and her blazer provided some level of coverage.

He turned her sideways so she was looking straight at him. “Oh yeah... go ahead and get on your knees.” She knelt in front of him and he turned her head so she was looking out the window and began rubbing his cock across her lips. She tried to take his cock in her mouth, but he stopped her. “Tongue it first. Lick the sweat off the dick.”

She closed her eyes and began flicking her tongue up and down his shaft. “

He guided it into her mouth. She closed her lips around the cock and began to suck as she rocked her head back and forth. Her right hand instinctively went to crotch and her middle finger found her clit.

He put his hands on either side of her head and squeezed as he began to thrust in syncopation with Ann’s head bobbing.

She was moaning a guttural sound of sheer satisfaction. “Look at me Ann. I want to see those beautiful eyes while you suck that black dick.” He said.

Now his hand was behind her head and had a grabbed a fist full of her blonde hair. “I bet your husband would be surprised if her knew what you were doing”.

Back