controling type black bull needed

subwife4bbc

Couple
From
PA, US
I have a submissive wife who wants to be owned by a controlling black bull,,please live in or around Pittsburgh pa..please be with-in 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh,,we are free to travel and meet on the weekends..willing to give the right black bull full ownership of her when we meet..shes a bare-back slut,,she loves cream pies.she loves one one ones and being gang-fucked.she loves to suck cock and eat cum,,she loves facials too.

Attachments

• be978.JPG
    be978.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 177
  • bec0023.JPG
    bec0023.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 184
  • ros063.JPG
    ros063.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 201
I have a submissive wife who wants to be owned by a controlling black bull,,please live in or around Pittsburgh pa..please be with-in 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh,,we are free to travel and meet on the weekends..willing to give the right black bull full ownership of her when we meet..shes a bare-back slut,,she loves cream pies.she loves one one ones and being gang-fucked.she loves to suck cock and eat cum,,she loves facials too.[/QUOTE Ok get your ass up right now
email some dam of your. Slut ass wife now! I'm takeing ownership now waiting for photos

I have a submissive wife who wants to be owned by a controlling black bull,,please live in or around Pittsburgh pa..please be with-in 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh,,we are free to travel and meet on the weekends..willing to give the right black bull full ownership of her when we meet..shes a bare-back slut,,she loves cream pies.she loves one one ones and being gang-fucked.she loves to suck cock and eat cum,,she loves facials to
That slut my.sex slave,waiting photos now!

Looks like she as been getting some BBC or ready but u no what they say the more they get is the more they want

I have a submissive wife who wants to be owned by a controlling black bull,,please live in or around Pittsburgh pa..please be with-in 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh,,we are free to travel and meet on the weekends..willing to give the right black bull full ownership of her when we meet..shes a bare-back slut,,she loves cream pies.she loves one one ones and being gang-fucked.she loves to suck cock and eat cum,,she loves facials too.
give this bull a try,just email
With some sexy photos right now. tgerman894@gmail.com(hurry horny thinkng bout fuckin u)

Back