controling type black bull needed

I have a submissive wife who wants to be owned by a controlling black bull,,please live in or around Pittsburgh pa..please be with-in 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh,,we are free to travel and meet on the weekends..willing to give the right black bull full ownership of her when we meet..shes a bare-back slut,,she loves cream pies.she loves one one ones and being gang-fucked.she loves to suck cock and eat cum,,she loves facials too.

Attachments

tstud

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I have a submissive wife who wants to be owned by a controlling black bull,,please live in or around Pittsburgh pa..please be with-in 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh,,we are free to travel and meet on the weekends..willing to give the right black bull full ownership of her when we meet..shes a bare-back slut,,she loves cream pies.she loves one one ones and being gang-fucked.she loves to suck cock and eat cum,,she loves facials too.[/QUOTE Ok get your ass up right now
email some dam of your. Slut ass wife now! I'm takeing ownership now waiting for photos

tstud

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I have a submissive wife who wants to be owned by a controlling black bull,,please live in or around Pittsburgh pa..please be with-in 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh,,we are free to travel and meet on the weekends..willing to give the right black bull full ownership of her when we meet..shes a bare-back slut,,she loves cream pies.she loves one one ones and being gang-fucked.she loves to suck cock and eat cum,,she loves facials to
That slut my.sex slave,waiting photos now!

jay

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Looks like she as been getting some BBC or ready but u no what they say the more they get is the more they want

tstud

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I have a submissive wife who wants to be owned by a controlling black bull,,please live in or around Pittsburgh pa..please be with-in 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh,,we are free to travel and meet on the weekends..willing to give the right black bull full ownership of her when we meet..shes a bare-back slut,,she loves cream pies.she loves one one ones and being gang-fucked.she loves to suck cock and eat cum,,she loves facials too.
give this bull a try,just email
With some sexy photos right now. tgerman894@gmail.com(hurry horny thinkng bout fuckin u)