Contrast between Big & Small really turned me on

xbbc561

Male
From
FL, US
Normally when I hook up with couples, I don't pay attention to another man's dick. I know, most times I am bigger than the husband but this time there was a major discrepancy.

I got a chance to be with a couple where the guy had a small cock. Seeing his wife take turns sucking each of us off was pretty hot. He was about 5inches long, but his cock was extremely thin. This guy was bigger in stature compared to me but was smaller. I was shorter but I was more well hung than him by a wide margin.. I never brought it up. This was not a cuckold couple, but the wife did stare at my cock and looked at his and I can sense she was comparing the two. When we are together, she's fully in trance, she can't stop looking down to see my bbc going inside her, its a full on trance almost like she forgets he's there and he loves it! he loves to watch her have fun. he's super secure, which I like.

The wife really likes me! she asked her husband to ask me if I would be willing to go bare and me saying its ok if I meet one on one with her. I politely decline at the time. I was more serious with another couple(barebacking) and seeing other couples here and there.

Back