Conservative white church wives

I've seen white guys recently lamenting the increasing proportion of church-going white women getting blacked. This was previously considered one of the best demographics to find a "pure" wife, but now it seems a large proportion of white conservative womanhood is already carrying significant quantities of black DNA.

I'll bet they won't be telling their future hubbies that they spent their prime riding the black cock carousel, that's for sure...

flsubboy4u

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I've seen white guys recently lamenting the increasing proportion of church-going white women getting blacked. This was previously considered one of the best demographics to find a "pure" wife, but now it seems a large proportion of white conservative womanhood is already carrying significant quantities of black DNA.

I'll bet they won't be telling their future hubbies that they spent their prime riding the black cock carousel, that's for sure...
This is really just a sub-section (excuse the pun) of white female married and unmarried society that is going black!
If the truth be known, A majority of white women fantasize about black men while many more thousands of women every year are discovering the joy of being with a real men in bed: a black men. Women talk and news travels fast.
Church is just one place people go. It's happening everywhere and white males just can't compete with the awesomeness that is all around them.