Consequences

pugnetti

Couple
My wife has had about ten extramarital romps in the last four years. One of them was a well endowed young black guy (much longer than me). The others were smaller than me. We're trying to pursue it a little more seriously now.

This is my question: will she take less pleasure in having sex with me once she has become accustomed to BBCs? I'm 7.5" and about 5" around. I've read conflicting things about this.

Any ladies willing to share their experiences or insights? Did you find that the physical sensations of having sex with your husband became less intense after becoming experienced with much larger cocks?

Thanks.

CIMG1082_zpsb01754b7.jpg

Last edited:
As far as the physical side of things, I've read elsewhere on the site that even if she gets stretched quite a bit, girls will tighten back up in about a couple of days or so. Obviously though, if this continues to happen over a period of time, she will be just a bit looser, but I don't think so much that you would have to worry about your ability to perform. The other side of that is the techniques you use on her. It sounds to me like she likes a different kind of stimulation that what you've used on her in the past (and it's not necessarily related to bigger men since you said some of her past lovers were smaller.) There was a reason she sought those particular kind of people out, and a kind of stimulation they provided, so to better understand things, you should talk with your wife about your concerns (you should do that anyways before you move forward as this should be a joint effort that both parties are comfortable with) and learn more. This is all just my opinion, but I hope it helps.

I would like to add this is not the best place to ask women about their experiences with this. There are many white men posing as women who love to tell you she will never want lay eyes on your cock again.

The size of your penis and being able to please her are two separate things as pointed out by Easy-Going Cali 8.

Thanks for the input, everybody. I've noticed that your insights are always worth reading, Easy-Going Cali 8. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

Last edited:
I agree. For us, this is just a naughty addition to our sex life, not a replacement. I still have hot pleasurable sex with my hubby. In fact, our sex life is hotter and better since I began playing with my black lover.

With that said, from a pure physical standpoint, the sex is so intense and pleasurable with my lover. He is significantly bigger than my hubby, and touches places in me that my hubby can't. If I'm honest, sex with him is better. But it in no way has diminished my desire for my hubby. On the contrary, I'm hotter for him now than in years. I think it's because he has allowed me and encouraged me to have this naughty fun with my lover.

Remember, the biggest sex organ is your mind.
You are mature enough to make distinctions on who you are with. You never ignore your husband and remember who is going to be at your side when life throws a curveball at you.

Thumbs up!

If you guys persist with all this common sense the idiot empire is likely to strike back.

Thanks cps, syscom3, and bm_from_southjersey. I find this feedback encouraging so far. I've heard from others that one of the reasons that some couples stop having sex once the wife has a regular BBC is that the wife doesn't find her husband's penis stimulating anymore. She hardly feels it anymore, some say. But I have wondered if people who say that might be exaggerating, or partly joking, or if that story might be part of the cuckold theater and not strictly true.

I'm glad to hear that it has been good for your relationship, cps. I've observed that already with ours. Sex is more fun for us and we do it more often when she is seeing a guy on the side. I'm glad to hear that this might continue to be true even if she starts seeing a guy with a giant cock.

I just think those of us who really do this with the right mindset are enjoying something very rare in our marriage. I have the best hubby, and I love him dearly. But, I also enjoy my lover too. And hubby enjoys watching. We are both getting what we want.
Does your husband have the ability to have another woman and "crave" her physically?

My wife has had about ten extramarital romps in the last four years. One of them was a well endowed young black guy (much longer than me). The others were smaller than me. We're trying to pursue it a little more seriously now.

This is my question: will she take less pleasure in having sex with me once she has become accustomed to BBCs? I'm 7.5" and about 5" around. I've read conflicting things about this.

Any ladies willing to share their experiences or insights? Did you find that the physical sensations of having sex with your husband became less intense after becoming experienced with much larger cocks?

Thanks.

CIMG1082_zpsb01754b7.jpg
your concern is valid I hope it works out for you, you have her heart! It's nice to have all of her to yourself just being real!

Back