Consequences, consequences...there are always consequences

expatdad

Male
From
UK
Once we got settled into my wife having a regular affair with her African lover. I noticed that she was 'going through' panties at a much higher rate than usual. She would come home with torn panties, or none at all.
After a few months this came quite noticable and half in joking banter I 'banned' my wife from wearing panties on her dates with her lover to save money! :)
While my wife raised her eyebrows at this she generally complied.

A month or so later her lover brought to my attention that my wife was wearing panties, directy contrary, to the instructions I had given her!

He called me over, inviting me to remove them.

I did it. It was stomach churning moment to run my hands up her legs and pull her panties down in front of her grinning lover, knowing full well he was going to be between those lovely legs later.

Subsequently there were a number of times, when my wife kept her panties on and made an issue over their removal in front of African men :)

Once at a party she told an African she had been dancing with that when she married me she had promised to never take her panties off for another man, so now she gets me to take them off for her so that she does not break that promise before she gets fucked...

Very interesting..Kinda sounds like she was willing to humiliate you in some ways... Did you ever ask her about it when you were with her alone..?

expatdad ... that's why they make these crotchless kind ... so you don't have to take 'em off ... :bounce:

pic_crotchlesspanties05.jpgpic_crotchlesspanties01.jpg

JOKE: Reminds me of a older couple ... they hadn't had sex in 10 or so years, and the wife was just dying to get laid. So someone told her to go to Victoria's Secret store and purchase something sexy. She bought a pair of crotchless panties.
Anyways, her old husband comes home later that afternoon and the wife is laying on their bed, legs spread, wearing those crotchless panties, and asks her husband if he'd like to eat her pussy. The old man's eyes 'bout bugged out of his head when he saw those crotchless panties and said "HELL NO ... look what it did to those panties. Plumb rotted 'em out!"

expatdad ... that's why they make these crotchless kind ... so you don't have to take 'em off ... :bounce:

View attachment 205894View attachment 205895

JOKE: Reminds me of a older couple ... they hadn't had sex in 10 or so years, and the wife was just dying to get laid. So someone told her to go to Victoria's Secret store and purchase something sexy. She bought a pair of crotchless panties.
Anyways, her old husband comes home later that afternoon and the wife is laying on their bed, legs spread, wearing those crotchless panties, and asks her husband if he'd like to eat her pussy. The old man's eyes 'bout bugged out of his head when he saw those crotchless panties and said "HELL NO ... look what it did to those panties. Plumb rotted 'em out!"
An old guy (much older than me) wakes up one morning with a very stiff erection, the first in quite some time. He nudges his wife and says "What do you think" She replied "Now that you got the wrinkles out of it you might try washing it."

An old guy (much older than me) wakes up one morning with a very stiff erection, the first in quite some time. He nudges his wife and says "What do you think" She replied "Now that you got the wrinkles out of it you might try washing it."

:bounce: That's funny ... now this one is a true story: My parents are in their 60's, but they are fairly open with sexual talk every now and then. One morning, when my wife & I were staying at their house, my mom opened the door a bit to ask us what we wanted for breakfast ... well, my wife & I were laying naked on top of the bed, kissing, and it really embarrassed my mom. So, at breakfast I kidded her about it, and asked her if she & dad ever argued about sex. Mom giggled a bit and said, "oh yeah, but now we argue on who's turn it is to be on top so the other can sleep." ... :)

That is so sweet.
Black Men should be welcomed into white couples homes, so that all white males can help their wives with their panties off, so lovingly.

View attachment 205894View attachment 205895

I think you're talking about Frederick's of Hollywood - VS does not sell crotchless panties!* For better, because I'd hate to deal with the clientele that would bring in...and for worse, because it sends me scurrying off elsewhere to find them for myself, without any employee discount....

Back to the topic, I've indeed found crotchless panties the solution for something sexy to wear and yet be barely there access-wise, for special occasions.... I prefer to just go naked underneath...though one out-of-town bull that we hook up occasionally, turns out to have a thing for for more or less full panties, perhaps naughty schoolgirl style :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

* long ago the original rather risque VS catalog - which might have had some stuff like that - was bought out by Limited Brands, but that was before the days of the stores...though I have seen pics from the early days of Limited ownership and maybe even the days of the first stores, that showed sheer and skimpy numbers in ways more revealing than would be imaginable now....

Back