Connecticut Couple Looking for 9+ BBC for Cuckold

CURIOUS4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi,

We are a couple early 30's I look in my 20's new to this. My boyfriend and I have a fantasy of me being fulfilled by a large BBC 9 + thick cock. I want him to watch while I ride it and take it from behind. I also have no gag reflex so would like to see how much I can deep throat. I may want my boyfriend to join in after so I can get double teamed. I would want someone fairly young under 40 and in decent shape, but don't have to look like a bodybuilder or anything. I'm in god shape with a thick white booty and small waist. I can handle a lot so bring it if you can! The bigger and thicker the better!

Hi,

We are a couple early 30's I look in my 20's new to this. My boyfriend and I have a fantasy of me being fulfilled by a large BBC 9 + thick cock. I want him to watch while I ride it and take it from behind. I also have no gag reflex so would like to see how much I can deep throat. I may want my boyfriend to join in after so I can get double teamed. I would want someone fairly young under 40 and in decent shape, but don't have to look like a bodybuilder or anything. I'm in god shape with a thick white booty and small waist. I can handle a lot so bring it if you can! The bigger and thicker the better!
Hey w

Hey what's up

Back