Confused!

HI, married to a 5 inch wh penis who is a bigot! But i soo love the pictures on this sight and have always been attracted to black men!! SOO CONFUSED!!!
Nothing to be confused about - you're not the first white wife to see BBC & be attracted! At least the web allows you to look & not touch...

I won't be one to recommend you slip out and satisfy your curiosities, as I simply have more respect for the marriage of 2 individuals than to make such a suggestion. No preaching here, even though my dad's a minister, but marriage is a partnership which means 2 opinions=1 decision. If you're unhappy with your marriage, and unwilling to try to fix it, then nature will probably eventually take its course. If you have children in the home, I would suggest you make them your first priority until they move out of the home, as my wife & I have the past 7 or so years.
If your husband isn't making the efforts to sexually satisfy you, maybe you could buy a lifelike dildo (see pic) and have fantasy play with him; see how he reacts to that. Then later, interest him in a MMF ... and eventually work your way around to a MMF including a black male.
Lots of people here will suggest you do the non-logical thing, but that's because they have no skin in the game with nothing to lose. You do ... you know what they are. Think! ;)

cuck_toys-BlackCock2.jpg

My (white) hubby is the first guy I was ever with, so had no other experience to compare with. Things got a little rocky for us a few years ago, and a reopened line of communication has let to a much happier marriage with the freedom to experience other things if I decide I want to. Best of both worlds!

My sincere advice would be to take a deep breath and tell him, calmly and rationally, how you are feeling and what you need in order to be happy. When I took that step with my hubby, I did so fully expecting that it may mean the end of my marriage. Instead, it wound up being completely the opposite.

Wishing you love, happiness and resolution.

I won't be one to recommend you slip out and satisfy your curiosities, as I simply have more respect for the marriage of 2 individuals than to make such a suggestion. No preaching here, even though my dad's a minister, but marriage is a partnership which means 2 opinions=1 decision. If you're unhappy with your marriage, and unwilling to try to fix it, then nature will probably eventually take its course. If you have children in the home, I would suggest you make them your first priority until they move out of the home, as my wife & I have the past 7 or so years.
If your husband isn't making the efforts to sexually satisfy you, maybe you could buy a lifelike dildo (see pic) and have fantasy play with him; see how he reacts to that. Then later, interest him in a MMF ... and eventually work your way around to a MMF including a black male.
Lots of people here will suggest you do the non-logical thing, but that's because they have no skin in the game with nothing to lose. You do ... you know what they are. Think! ;)

View attachment 166217
My hubby just bought me one of these last night, as a surprise. Any surprise why I love him? :)

Nothing to be confused about..people are people..just happens to be that bbc ia the best thing going around.enjoy yourself ..especially if you have to live a life with a bigot. You'll love the difference and how you'll be treated

HI, married to a 5 inch wh penis who is a bigot! But i soo love the pictures on this sight and have always been attracted to black men!! SOO CONFUSED!!!
I agree with the brotha's, don't be confused...connect with the right brotha's and I'm sure they will be happy to make you feel appreciated and beautiful as you are! (I KNOW I would LOVE to enjoy you...;))

Mariposa,
That is some awesome advice you offered. And to you, as well, Mac.
Southern,
Do what is right for you. I am not advising cheating. I am not advising you to stand pat. YOU are in your situation. You know hub. You know family life. You know where you are in life. Only you know what is best for you. Trust your instincts and good luck.

View attachment 166217

Very good advice Mac and much the same as I would have advised, especially about the children in the home..

Does your hubby know you find his 5" penis not enough because if size is the issue he loses and the guy with the bigger dick wins.

Back