Confused gurl

I am so confused cuz I don't know exactly how I am to refer to myself when meeting others in my new and still developing life as one who is just starting my M2F transition nor do I know how far I will be able or willing to go but what I DO know is I enjoy and have a STRONG desire to serve dominant black uncut men. I like the idea of crisscrossing and being femme but not into diapers or the strict sissy stuff such as the typical dresses I see on most sissy sites but I do consider myself a sissy faggot. So WHAT am I to call myself in a daily basis when asked if introducing myself to potential boyfriends

You could consider calling yourself my hot wife. I would love to help you with your transition. Help finding boyfriends and preparing for dates. Turning you into the sexiest hot wife slu t out there. So hot.... Let me care for you.
Are you for real daddy you will do that for me? Lets talk more plz

Hi Carli, I'm in the exact same boat as you. I know I definitely want to start on hormones, so I can get rid of this damned testosterone, I want all my body hair gone permanently, and I want a nice pair of breasts. I love being submissive to black men, and I really love it when they take me and breed me, preferably when I'm tied up in bondage and with poppers of course (my little kink).

I am so confused cuz I don't know exactly how I am to refer to myself when meeting others in my new and still developing life as one who is just starting my M2F transition nor do I know how far I will be able or willing to go but what I DO know is I enjoy and have a STRONG desire to serve dominant black uncut men. I like the idea of crisscrossing and being femme but not into diapers or the strict sissy stuff such as the typical dresses I see on most sissy sites but I do consider myself a sissy faggot. So WHAT am I to call myself in a daily basis when asked if introducing myself to potential boyfriends
I'd consider you a woman if you did all the surgeries and passed fully as a female. If interested message me back.

You're a sissy! All white boys are, wheather they know it or not! Including me! Like me, you just happen to be self aware, which is good! If you start on hormones, and/or start having surgeries you could call yourself transgender, but... even then, you are still a sissy bitch! It doesn't really matter what you call yourself, I've been called so many things... Sissy, Trap, Barbie Boy, Snow Bunny Boi, Faggot, Lady-fag, Ladyboy, Bubblegum boy, Gurl, Bitch, Bitch-Boi, etc... At the end of the day you are WHITE... so you are a SISSY!

You could also call yourself a femboi!

You're a sissy! All white boys are, wheather they know it or not! Including me! Like me, you just happen to be self aware, which is good! If you start on hormones, and/or start having surgeries you could call yourself transgender, but... even then, you are still a sissy bitch! It doesn't really matter what you call yourself, I've been called so many things... Sissy, Trap, Barbie Boy, Snow Bunny Boi, Faggot, Lady-fag, Ladyboy, Bubblegum boy, Gurl, Bitch, Bitch-Boi, etc... At the end of the day you are WHITE... so you are a SISSY!
To me if she permanently and irrevocably passes as female where she is also loyal to me I'd call her a woman!

I would consider you are girl... penis or no penis... if you look and carry yourself as a woman... I can’t help but think of you as a woman... and if I think of you as a woman the more I want to play with that said woman ;)

Back