Confused about wife ,help me

Super confused ,bern married 20 years to a BBW ,our sex life is completely stale.when we have sex the only way to Get her off is to talk about other males n females . Recently she wanted me to start talking about a African-American friend of ours and when I do she completely orgasms like immediately. She wishes I have first I can never see her with a man of color, secondly he is a married man with children and the last thing I need is issues with him and his family. I’m so fucking bills I don’t know what to do

Super confused ,bern married 20 years to a BBW ,our sex life is completely stale.when we have sex the only way to Get her off is to talk about other males n females . Recently she wanted me to start talking about a African-American friend of ours and when I do she completely orgasms like immediately. She wishes I have first I can never see her with a man of color, secondly he is a married man with children and the last thing I need is issues with him and his family. I’m so fucking bills I don’t know what to do
Invite him around for a *******!!

Invite me over. I will put on a show for you and satisfy her.

I would help her Achieve her Goal as long as you black friend Accept it

Back