CONFESSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Confession:big-black-cock-2.jpgIMG00184-500x375.jpg

I hope I will not hurt the black community specially black girls,but am sure this site is not made for them.
I noticed about five months ago that I really does feel anymore pleasure fucking black pussies, not that I am a racist not a all, but sexually, I think am now developing sexual racist envies, I was just 18 last year when I had the luck to own,pound,lick,eat for some days my first white pussy after a long period of research and hopes, there for since then, I found a big and large deference, f taste and style.
I am a young 19 yrs old White pussy addict, who is desperately seeking and hoping for his next and unlimited relationship.
I can not old my self any longer

please hit me up ladies: ...

My Confession:View attachment 18914View attachment 18915

I hope I will not hurt the black community specially black girls,but am sure this site is not made for them.
I noticed about five months ago that I really does feel anymore pleasure fucking black pussies, not that I am a racist not a all, but sexually, I think am now developing sexual racist envies, I was just 18 last year when I had the luck to own,pound,lick,eat for some days my first white pussy after a long period of research and hopes, there for since then, I found a big and large deference, f taste and style.
I am a young 19 yrs old White pussy addict, who is desperately seeking and hoping for his next and unlimited relationship.
I can not old my self any longer

please hit me up ladies: ...
I'm Jeanne from UK.I'm South coast, Portsmouth/Southampton area, anytime you're cumin this way plz contact me...amelancholyman@hotmail.com

Oh yes! What a weapon. My wife's email adress is eli.mrs@hotmail.com
Please email her and tell her that I'm really a girl and have asked you to show her your cock. Meet with her for dinner and fuck her with that monster all night long. You deserve to use her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back