Confession mommy

13172995_10153655210843366_8575713173927101034_o.jpg

Yesss!! I sure makes when neither mom shows/teaches ******* all about BBCs or when *******'s I produce their mom's to BBC it is necessary and inevitable really that all white girls will probably very soon will be blacked

Sure are a lot of gorgeous girls in this thread. Wouldn't it be exciting to know how many of these girls and which ones have had black cock.. ?
Yes it would be exiting to know how many and which ones have had BBC and to the ones that haven't I'd say they need to educated and given the opportunity to get blacked and we'll I always hope that the guy will leave huge load deep inside of her white pussy to get her pregnant .. Don't you? :) to me all white girls should have mostly black babies unless she well hopefully will have two or three white girls

I got my 70 yr.old mom to start dating black men and theyve been fucking the hell out of her!Her boyfriend waited till my husband fell asleep on her couch and he took me downstairs to the gameroom and fucked me hard and deep on moms pool table and told me he wants me and my mom together!I told him yes and he said hes gonna make it happen?

Back