condoms

For like a month my roommate and I had a competition to see who could go through the most condoms. We had to bring back the used condom to be photographed with both people there.

i love masturbating with cum filled :)used condoms
wish you had saved them for me

Attachments

• masturbating with cum filled used condom found in glory hole.mp4
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
i love masturbating with cum filled :)used condoms
wish you had saved them for me
We took the picture of the condom, wrote the guy's name and which one of us it was with and put it in a file we had. We thought about actually keeping the condoms but thought that might get pretty nasty after being around for a month.

Wife makes me wear condoms AND uses her diaphragm with me when I get lucky (rare) but her Boss/Lover has full 100% birth control free access hoping she'll get pregnant!! Quite stimulating!!

CW
Lucky man hopefully you will have a black ******* or ******* to raise soon~!!!

My husband has never used a condom and I couldn't imagine sex with one and even for him to pull out, I would be left more frustrated than I am now, I love to feel him cum in me and if ever I get the chance to have someone else it would have to be the same.
Its good to hear it. The only problem here is that its your husbands....and not a true bull shooting big loads of cum deep inside you over and over again. Only then you'll overcome your frustration

I've willingly used condoms all my life, so don't give it a second thought. I have always been an extremely quick summer, so with all my partners, we have agreed that i'd get much more sex with one on, so there is no hassle cleaning up or cum running out the next day. Most guys can't get their heads around using them, but I honestly have no problem having to use them. Somewhat removes the guilt for me when I blow straight away, not having my wife have to get up and clean her pussy with no real pleasure for her from the sex we just had.

Back