Condom Bust Fallout

Have you ever had a condom break on you

• Total voters
So I'm fucking this guy's hot blonde trophy wife last night. I wear the Magnum XL condoms, and ever since they came out they've never failed me. But this girl really had me hot and bothered (we had just kissing foreplay for an hour before we fucked and I haven't done just kissing for a full hour in a long time). So I'm so fucking hard and I'm fucking her hard and the condom breaks. And I could tell he didn't like this. (Now as a Bull the right bareback should be obvious, but whatever this chick is super hot and the husband is a new cuckold, so I allow some concessions). Now the husband is all in twitter, and of course when he is, she is. And she's told him she just wants to tell him "Listen you limp dick you found a big cock for me just deal" Not sure at this early stage if that's the best tactic. B/c while she might want to be a solo slut (which I doubt she wants to be married b/c well he has the bucks) I like fucking her in part b/c she is married. :)

I've offered to talk with him, even have lunch or a dinner. Any ideas what I should say.

There was quite a bit of buildup/sexual tension with the latest guy I was with before our first time together. I believe strongly in playing safe, so condoms are a must. He was fine with that. He admitted after round 1 that he was shocked the condom didn't break, because he came so much, likely due to both the sexual tension and from the intensity of the foreplay.

I guess we were lucky.

.... Not sure at this early stage if that's the best tactic. B/c while she might want to be a solo slut (which I doubt she wants to be married b/c well he has the bucks) I like fucking her in part b/c she is married. :)

I've offered to talk with him, even have lunch or a dinner. Any ideas what I should say.

BWCBull, this is why I think its so important for people to get to know each other, and become friends BEFORE getting into the sex. Had you and her husband had a chance to "bond" a friendship, I doubt there would have been that much hysterics to a busted condom. It's nice that you "asked" her if you could talk with him, rather than taking matters into your own hands without conferring. It would serve you, and them well, if you could develop a closer friendship with the hubby. Once you've gained his trust, you'll gain her's as well, and then maybe the condoms can come off and all three of you get what you really want & desire. I've always found cookouts to be a good way to start a bonding ... BBQ a few racks of short ribs, chill a mini keg of beer with frosted mugs, then chill out with them & develop some common interests.
As the husband, however, if I suspected you were bouncing around, fucking every white woman you could sink your dick into, then the condoms would probably still be a requirement. The three of you deserve to let this relationship mature a bit ... forget the Bull-Cuck talk; that crap talk just gets in the way of developing a true relationship. Mac ;)

several times it has busted but not as many times as the times it did not. I allow her to 'dress' me and make it a part of the foreplay. but there is always that chance to fill it up and it bursts or not leaving enough room in the Trojan and it busts or if she is not well lubricated and it bursts... I consider self control and not coming till your ready a second line of defense but that also can be missed.

That is something that I have thought about also for I know Brenda cannot get pregnant and she doesn't like condoms. But that night I watch Brenda's niece getting fuck by those three black men She let all three of cum inside her, Now a few days after that I was wondering how she could be unsafe like that but as I sit here it just dawned on me That John had been let them three black guys fuck Amy for quite a while because they have been over at their house on several cookouts and had always been there once me and Brenda live and that one time last summer John was working on my car I had been there for about an hour when Amy and this one black guy came out of the house he was put the shirt on she was adjusting her titties and they got into his car together I didn't ask because it wasn't my business that I guess I would have to say that safe-sex by knowing the person for a while would be the key to not using condoms.

Back