condom brands suited to smaller cocks

PalePigBoy

Male
Gold Member
Have any white boys discovered a brand of condom suited to smaller cocks. I would love to put one on just to feel what it's like to fill out a condom. The only smaller ones I've found are in joke shops but they are too small even for us white guys.

Might try the surgical gloves, I suppose the rubber ones with talc is better than the vinyl ones?

Several months ago my wife had to stop taking her pill for a few months & I had to start using condoms during sex. Since I rarely have worn a condom I did notice a difference in sustaining my erection & the condoms would often slip some during sex. My wife came home from the ******* store a few days later happily announcing she had found some extra snug fit condoms. I became defensive telling her those are for guys with small dicks, then realized I should have kept my mouth shut when I saw her look of exasperation. I recognize I'm a bit smaller than average but I was still disappointed to find they were a much better fit. My wife knows it turns me on talking about her BBC fantasies so she enjoyed teasing me about needing "special" condoms. Even though her fantasies were never about huge cocks, she usually confided it was more about the sexual magnetism she felt around black men. But I did notice she began expressing more frustration during sex, and realized it excited me anytime my size was brought up. I was somewhat relieved when the condoms were used up & my wife went back on the pill although I think she actually made me keep using them longer than necessary just to tease me a bit longer. But ever since she continues to occasionally tease me about them & I even find myself encouraging it.

Several months ago my wife had to stop taking her pill for a few months & I had to start using condoms during sex. Since I rarely have worn a condom I did notice a difference in sustaining my erection & the condoms would often slip some during sex. My wife came home from the ******* store a few days later happily announcing she had found some extra snug fit condoms. I became defensive telling her those are for guys with small dicks, then realized I should have kept my mouth shut when I saw her look of exasperation. I recognize I'm a bit smaller than average but I was still disappointed to find they were a much better fit. My wife knows it turns me on talking about her BBC fantasies so she enjoyed teasing me about needing "special" condoms. Even though her fantasies were never about huge cocks, she usually confided it was more about the sexual magnetism she felt around black men. But I did notice she began expressing more frustration during sex, and realized it excited me anytime my size was brought up. I was somewhat relieved when the condoms were used up & my wife went back on the pill although I think she actually made me keep using them longer than necessary just to tease me a bit longer. But ever since she continues to occasionally tease me about them & I even find myself encouraging it.

what was the brand of condoms she got fot you that were smaller....man,i need the small ones.....

Might want to try www.myonecondoms.com. They have a condom size E55 that I purchase for my hubby. Smaller than the smallest one offered by mysize condoms, Lifestyle snugger fit or even iron grip. It is the only one that fits him properly. For the larger size men I have found mysize condoms size 69 to be the largest. While hubby is pussy free I like the condom use to catch his messy watery discharge. Easier for him to recycle.

I've also had trouble finding condoms that fit. I've tried iron grip but they're still a little to big.

On a funny note I've actually tried putting on a finger glove. It definitely fit.

Back