Competin' for Black Men

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
There's a competition going on in your neighbourhood/city for Black Men that you're little aware about. The older white women would say its the young college girls who're stealing all the Black Men,whereas the college sluts would say the its the older/married Milfs who're reaching for them...

In your view, in your neighbourhood right, who do you think is winning over the Black Men's cocks?

There's a competition going on in your neighbourhood/city for Black Men that you're little aware about. The older white women would say its the young college girls who're stealing all the Black Men,whereas the college sluts would say the its the older/married Milfs who're reaching for them...

In your view, in your neighbourhood right, who do you think is winning over the Black Men's cocks?
the young married wives of course

i wish my wife;):mstickle: i agree with , the young married wives

Puhleeeez...really...competition,....have you fools not met a real "brother" I promise you they dont give a fuck...young,old. married single...whateva...as long as its white..they are up in it. My avatar pic is of a 22 y/o black stud slammin my 36 y/o wife doggie style.....think he cared about her age..he was getting white pussy. He turned around the next week and fucked a coed.....so what...he'll be back for seconds on mama

I think that most black men have the ability to provide quite a few white women with what they need. I have shared a couple black men with another female and never felt unsatisfied. they seem to be able to keep from coming as long as they want and with just a little attention can stay hard for a very long time. I have been know to stop sharing when he's about to cum. So many black men can cum more than once in a fuck session that eventually we will all get some.
Let's face it if your black master told you he was going to fuck some girl afterwork before he came to fuck you. you would simply wait patiently until it's your turn. I know I would.

I think that most black men have the ability to provide quite a few white women with what they need. I have shared a couple black men with another female and never felt unsatisfied. they seem to be able to keep from coming as long as they want and with just a little attention can stay hard for a very long time. I have been know to stop sharing when he's about to cum. So many black men can cum more than once in a fuck session that eventually we will all get some.
Let's face it if your black master told you he was going to fuck some girl afterwork before he came to fuck you. you would simply wait patiently until it's your turn. I know I would.

That´s right, Tracy. A black bull can satisfy more that one woman and you can be proud when you are fucked from a black bull who ist still fucking other white ladies. ;)

Back