Comparisons with Africa

expatdad

Male
From
UK
The following some might find controversial

I do find the responses and issues on Serving Blacks amusing in many ways. It highlights at times the whole different of ‘chip on their shoulder black americans,’ which is quite different to the sort of self made men who are African businessmen. The first have created an aggrieved culture of deprivation often blaming whites and the slave trade, and demading their ‘rights’ over whites as compensation.

In comparison self made Africans have no insecurity, or lack of confidences. There is no bluster and bravado. These men are confident in themselves, have often made a lot of money by their own endeavours and enterprise and for them the issue is how to make the most of their new wealth. Their ruthlessness, while present and necessary to succeed in some of the corrupt African states, is usually matched by charm, intelligence and courtesy, while the drive that made them wealthy is just as evident in the drive for sexual success as well. The ultimate status symbol in Africa is to offer an overnight guest a nubile white young teenager to warm his bed. Such an offer being a clear statement of the ‘success’ of the host.

While the guarantor of acceptance of his invitation to a ‘party’ is to inform that a white mom and ******* will be available to guests

Wives and older white women are of course desirable and offered as well. The real African culture is very much evident. I think recent African history has not suppressed tribal cultures and ‘stealing a woman’, or another man’s wife, or taking your neighbour’s *******’s virginity, are still seen as proof or virility rather than disruptive behavior, and of course of the wife or ******* of a white man then just takes it to another higher level.

I understand that for most African businessman seducing and bedding white women and girls is primarily about ‘fun and sex’ rather any thought of ‘taking my rights from evil white people who enslaved us in the past.’
But they also understand the value of a pretty white female in promoting their business and never hesitate or have qualms about delivering up a white female to whoever will benefit their business.

There are many Africans have complete integrity and strong morals and many are guiding their countries out of messes that have arose since the independence of their countries. Unfortunately most in some of the countries are not.

Nigeria seems to be moving slowly away from the corruption of its past. A Nigerian governor was recently convicted in the UK courts with the support of the Nigerians, rather than complaints from the Nigerians. There was a time and I am not sure it has changed when american oil companies sent female executive to Nigeria to test their ‘commitment to the company.’ Those that recognised reality and spread their legs for the Nigerian Directors and senior government figures were guaranteed a future, while those who did not where regarded as ‘not committed to the company.’

I think 5 Tanzanian Government Ministers have now resigned on being charged with countries.

The idea that Ministers in some countries like Kenya, or Gabon, for example being required to resign due to corruption would be laughable if suggested. There are many senior figures only to happy to supplement their £1million bribe with a young teenage virgin, fresh off the plane in the last month whose parents have no clue their *******’s virginity is being offered up to middle aged African ‘with power and immunity’ as they settle into their new job and new life.

It is interesting I find to compare the black american attitude (and I don’t particular believe in stereotypes), to that of black Englishman, who both are successful in bedding white women, but the English black’s have few attitudes about ‘white issues.’

The prime difference is perhaps deep rooted in culture and background. Blacks are bolder, more forward, more determined and sexually ‘cleverer’ than white men.

I recall the attitude of poorer Africans to the bedding of whites. ‘Well you white man might earn more money, than me, you may live in a fancy house, and have a good job, but tonight your wife is going to squeal and moan all night with my black cock up inside her, and your ******* is going to lie in bed playing with herself hungry for when it will be her turn, and when it is her turn she is going to be be all over my cock doing every thing she can to get my cock hard again!’

How much is truth or are you just bullshitting?

Anyone who has spent any time in Africa, as I have done, will recognise my post as being based on the reality of Africa, though of course African countries vary tremendously from each other.

South Africa was once described as the only western country in Africa. Nigeria and Botswana are stark contrasts, as are Gabon and Ghana. East Africa is different to West Africa, and tribal attitudes can be very different.

Mugabe has been reported as having assets of £18 billion, a part of that came from his marriage to a Nigerian wife, but he started off as guerilla fighter in the bush, and being president has not earned him such assets. A few years ago he complained at having to pay wages to civil servants as in his view they eaned enough money without him having to paay them wages as well!

There was a recent divorce case in the Scottish Courts in which a woman sought a finanical settlement from, I believe it was a Congolese husband, who was reported to have an annual, yes annual, income of £245 million, from oil, diamonds, and property. The divorcing lady lost her case as the African demonstrated that thay had not really been married the woman had just thought she was married to him.

Finincial corruption is a very short step from sexual corruption, though such men simply regard themselves as reaping the rewards of their wealth by bedding whoever they can, with few in a position to stand up to men of such wealth and power in generally countries where the 'law' is there 'usually' to keep such men in power, as demonstrated by the recent long struggle to remove the electorally defeated president of was it Sierra Leone?

If it was as you say there should be some evidence to back it up such as photographs or illegitimate biracial offspring.[/quot

Obviously you are not in Africa where such is self evident walking city streets.

Try following the BBC News Africa section for news on political and financial corrupuption and very occasionally news on sexual misbehavior.

Try subscribing to South Africa's Scope magazine for lurid exposures if it is still running, but most news out of Africa is suppressed.

The best way is just go there to work or for a holiday. The Kenyan newspaper are full of adverts advertising the availability of women of any age and colour, but particular white females

Go find out for yourself instead of relying on what others say, that's the only way to see for yourself

Just look at the states, you throw a vuvuzela out the window and you hit 10 biracial children and the photographs and what not, the United States is swimming in it. But I guess to know is to go there and you have to go there to know.

There are so many white women vacationing in Africa nowadays not only in countries like Kenya and Gambia that you do not have to import white women. Most come alone but many in the company of there husbands (especially in Kenya). And a large number of these are charmed (as you say) into opening their legs for the black man.
Sure you see a lot of older european women on the beaches but it seems to be changing for the better. For example in Germany a lot of very good looking younger girls when they leave shool at 18 or 19 after there so callled "Abitur" travel around the world for a gap year. Many of these girls go to Africa, especially what I heard Tanzania and South Africa. I often wonder what they do down there.

Dawns fedora puts on trenchcoat, magnifying glass *check*, calls travel agent for one plane ticket to Africa. This needs to be investigated.

Dawns fedora puts on trenchcoat, magnifying glass *check*, calls travel agent for one plane ticket to Africa. This needs to be investigated.

Safe visit to a liberal African country would be Botswana. High risk SA with 4 million whites. Gambia's beach resorts might be interesting, but not been there before. Zimbabwe has changed dramatically but may be recovering and has a dollar economy now,should be the source for many inter-racial, Try the Rainbow Hotel and its swimming pool club. the Mezzanine bar there used to 'black only' but let white women in :) The yellow pages in Harare used to have adverts from a 'white *******' agency.
Kenya might prove very interesting, if only to check out its massage parlours and adverts. The coast seems mainly tourist exploitation. Lamu seems to be a popular destination for adventurous white women, but that is only hearsay and news reports.

expatdad must be mentally sick to post such here or maybe one of those white guys who got a very little cock. Blacks are made with natural fat and thick cock and your white ladies love it, so go ******* your self. And take that political issues to your mom for making you white.

I just love it when people like Bullessesnce make posts like this. There is nothing like a huge chunk of ignorance being thrown into the discussion :)

I am from out of space and i dont know nothing bout this earth of yours but im a quick learner and there is so much more to learn, thank you so much for opening my mind :)

Anyone who has spent any time in Africa, as I have done, will recognise my post as being based on the reality of Africa, though of course African countries vary tremendously from each other.

South Africa was once described as the only western country in Africa. Nigeria and Botswana are stark contrasts, as are Gabon and Ghana. East Africa is different to West Africa, and tribal attitudes can be very different.

Mugabe has been reported as having assets of £18 billion, a part of that came from his marriage to a Nigerian wife, but he started off as guerilla fighter in the bush, and being president has not earned him such assets. A few years ago he complained at having to pay wages to civil servants as in his view they eaned enough money without him having to paay them wages as well!

There was a recent divorce case in the Scottish Courts in which a woman sought a finanical settlement from, I believe it was a Congolese husband, who was reported to have an annual, yes annual, income of £245 million, from oil, diamonds, and property. The divorcing lady lost her case as the African demonstrated that thay had not really been married the woman had just thought she was married to him.

Finincial corruption is a very short step from sexual corruption, though such men simply regard themselves as reaping the rewards of their wealth by bedding whoever they can, with few in a position to stand up to men of such wealth and power in generally countries where the 'law' is there 'usually' to keep such men in power, as demonstrated by the recent long struggle to remove the electorally defeated president of was it Sierra Leone?
point of correction...if you mean mugabe..the current president of zimbabwe..he was never married to a Nigerian wife but a Ghanaian..

Back