Comparing Men

As the wife of this couple, I felt that I should state that not all white men are small like my hubby. Just as many black men have large cocks, so do many white men. I thought I would share a few pics of guys I know.
5K55M75J33G83F43N7bclf1db5786154814c7.jpg5T65X15R13oe3pb3l7bc83f3f568dbdd81b21.jpg10-06-02.jpg164a.jpg1752328625.jpg

And this is why I have sex with any race of men.

As the wife of this couple, I felt that I should state that not all white men are small like my hubby. Just as many black men have large cocks, so do many white men. I thought I would share a few pics of guys I know.
View attachment 247797View attachment 247798View attachment 247800View attachment 247804View attachment 247808

And this is why I have sex with any race of men.

The people on this site whose heads aren't in the clouds realize that any comparison of penis length by race, done with a large enough sample size to eliminate bias, will show a small difference that is well within the normal standard deviation. The people on this site who believe that all black men are packing a fungo bat in their pants and that all white men are hung like half a roll of Life Savers probably also believe in unicorns.

I agree. And to be honest, my hubby has the smallest cock I have ever seen in real life on a adult man. And I have been with hundreds of men. So, I know hubby is small. I also know that the majority of white men out there are well sized. Few white men I have been with have been disappointing, size wise.

.... to be honest, my hubby has the smallest cock I have ever seen in real life on a adult man. And I have been with hundreds of men. So, I know hubby is small. I also know that the majority of white men out there are well sized. Few white men I have been with have been disappointing, size wise.

Threedecadecuck ... which leads me to the obvious question that I'm sure others might have ... if he is the "smallest" cock you have ever seen, and you've been with hundreds of men ... WHAT qualities does he have that convinced you to marry him and make him your life long partner? :smoke:
And are you saying, by what you stated, that there are other qualities in a man that are more important than the size of his cock, and what are some of those qualities that your hubby has? :)

For us it is not just a matter of size. Yes that is a must. Wife is simply not interested in white men. Already has one of those. It is a size thing, a power thing, and how erotic it is.

Threedecadecuck ... which leads me to the obvious question that I'm sure others might have ... if he is the "smallest" cock you have ever seen, and you've been with hundreds of men ... WHAT qualities does he have that convinced you to marry him and make him your life long partner? :smoke:
And are you saying, by what you stated, that there are other qualities in a man that are more important than the size of his cock, and what are some of those qualities that your hubby has? :)

That's easy.

He is supportive of my wants and needs, inside and outside of the bedroom. He makes me laugh. He loves me even with all my faults. He is an amazing lover. He still loves me on those days when I am ultra bitch. He works hard to support me. He will actually help around the house, either cooking or doing yard work with me.

He accepts my want and need for sex with other men. He does the dishes without me having to ask him to. Even when he has had a hard day at work he is willing to give me a massage or a foot rub. He runs my bath for me and actually bathes me. He doesn't mind being the "caboose," sexually.

My hubby is always quick to compliment me. My hubby puts me first before everything. He is faithful, honest and respectful. He is intelligent. He is a great singer. Even when he and I are having sex, he is willing to step aside if someone else wants me.

My hubby is a great listener. He can fix pretty much anything. He accepts me for who I am. He speaks my love languages. I love his long hair. I love the fact that I am his everything. I love that he accepts himself and admits his faults.

My hubby will do things with and for me, even when he really doesn't want to. I love him because he is so loving and giving. I love the fact that he loves me enough to want other men to know what he has, and he loves to show me off. He has never put me down. He is encouraging, in all aspects of my life.

I love that my husband still wants me, even after I have been with several other men in a day. I love that my hubby will go without so others can have. My hubby is not judgmental. I love that my hubby is soft spoken. He brushes my hair. He shaves me so that I am always fresh and "pretty" for other men.

I love that my hubby loves to shop with me, either for groceries or for "toys." I love him for his ability to be true to himself. I love my hubby for the plain fact that he loves me, no matter what I do or say.

My hubby has so many great qualities. I could go on for days. But his best quality is his understanding and acceptance of me for who I am. And that means the world to me.

hundreds is ALOT of guys (not judging, I don't have room to) but that must be an exaggeration!

Before I met my husband I had been with maybe fifty men. Since I have been with my husband I have been gang banged numerous times, and we go to swing clubs, swinger hotels and an adult theater regularly. In an average week I will have sex with a minimum of 20 men at the adult theater, 15 to 20 men each time we go to the swing club or the swinger hotel and we have men to the house.

Even if I only have 10 men each time we go to the adult theater and 15 men each time we go to the swing club or the swinger hotel and only have maybe 5 men to the house, not including our live-in, that is about 55 men a week. I have been with my hubby for almost 6 years now.

Within the first month of meeting my hubby, he got me gang banged 4 times, we went to the adult theater 3 times and we had 8 single men to my house. So, within the first month of meeting and dating my hubby, I had sex with about 70 men. Now add 6 years of that together. It is not hard to have sex with hundreds of men.

The reason you are single is because you don't see yourself as worthy of having another person in your life. Once that changes, so will everything else.

someday ill be a cuck and i dream about wearing one of those frilly pink little sissy dresses so i can prance around while my wife takes black lovers to her bed, and ill do the cleaning and hosting and little chores.
if im a good sissy maybe mommy will let me play with a big black penis someday

On the average , a black male penis is 2 inches longer than the average white male when fully erect.. Studies have shown that white males are 1/2 inch smaller in diameter, and every black man here might stretch the truth about his manhood ....

I don't need to be compared with my wife's ex black boyfriend Axel. I know he was better than me, at least some time ago.
When my Susie told me, when we were just friends, how her black boyfriend had made her cum, one of the first time they had sex (he had fucked Susie twice. The second time, after his first orgasm, during his refractory period), I felt he was superior to me. I couldn't have done better than him in that moment, due I was carrying with sex impotence problems.
I could healed my sex impotence later, when I started to go out with my actual wife Susie. But the first time we had sex, I couldn't make her cum as easily as her ex black boyfriend. She told me some days later, Axel could make her cum in less than two minutes everytime they fucked.
I developed great admiration for him. So much so that I told her one of the first time we had sex, I was proud putting my dick in the same place Axel had put his amazing black cock before.
Moreover, Axel could fuck Susie in some situations that I never could have fucked her.
For example, once when her family was shopping, Axel and Susie fucked over a chair in the garden from her house.
Recently, I begged them to fuck over the bus, wich was taking us back from a day trip in a small river town next to our city. They could fuck there and both of them could cum too!
(You may see some pics in other post).

On the average , a black male penis is 2 inches longer than the average white male when fully erect.. Studies have shown that white males are 1/2 inch smaller in diameter, and every black man here might stretch the truth about his manhood ....

This simply is not true. Doing reasearch in my elective class during my biology degree I had to do work on sexual anatomy and sexual health (stds etc). Unfortunately a lot of these surveys are not done by proper means, ie using a large sample size and measuring not done by a medical practitioner. Genuine reports show no real difference in the average size between black and white races (at most a difference of 0.2 inches). The myth of black people being all bigger than whites is probably more due to social factors or media, eg movies, and the stereotype would also be kept alive by people who are interested in this lifestyle or who have an attraction to black men.

U w
This simply is not true. Doing reasearch in my elective class during my biology degree I had to do work on sexual anatomy and sexual health (stds etc). Unfortunately a lot of these surveys are not done by proper means, ie using a large sample size and measuring not done by a medical practitioner. Genuine reports show no real difference in the average size between black and white races (at most a difference of 0.2 inches). The myth of black people being all bigger than whites is probably more due to social factors or media, eg movies, and the stereotype would also be kept alive by people who are interested in this lifestyle or who have an attraction to black men.
U will have to take that up with the Johnson group , I only read it..

Back