Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

pcfuncouple
i hope for you this is not the biggest dick you seen in your life... it's just a normal dick, my gf can suck it without any problem. The first threesome, the black guy had a dick like that, my gf could make a pull in same time, it was really boring. A big dick is a dick when 2 man hands of woodcutter cannot hide it.
Since i fucked my gf recently she cannot go to pee normally, hard and deep fucking.
to compare, compare with a guy able to make you walk like a duck when he finished to fuck you. Of course, compare with a 1inch dick man, even my finger can make better.

Lol, in one of the comparison pics above the black dudes cock only looked about 2 inches bigger than the white dudes. Then in the next pic the white guys cock is measured at just under 4 inches. Does that mean the black guy has a 6 inch cock? Because I'm white and have a 6 inch cock...so I'm just saying that just MAYBE race doesn't have anything to do with it. I'm sure nobody on this site wants to believe that's true...but I'm just saying..
???????? show your cock

Haha omg sum of those white dicks r tiny!! Wonder what it feels like the first time u show that to a girl, hahaha I'd laugh rite at u!

If you really want to know, it's devastating.

cu 714_1000.jpg

You were born with a small one and there's nothing you can do about it. You grow up believing it will get bigger someday, but it doesn't. You grow up trying to believe that size doesn't matter but deep down you know better. Then you read about how an average dick can satisfy a woman if she loves you. You lose even more hope knowing you're not even average. As the years pass you bury yourself in your work, you have a few sexually unsatisfying relationships and try not to think about it. When another relationship dies you begin to wonder if it's even worth it so you stop trying.

But then, primal urges break through to the surface and you can't resist. You need at least some kind of sexual interaction. You try again. It's very scary but you overcome your fear. You date the hottest girl you can get to go out with you. She likes you and wants to take you to bed.

175_1000.jpg
m 613_1000.jpg

You get so horny. You tell yourself, "This girl's different. She likes me. She won't laugh."

16.jpg

But then she does.

View attachment 111029

You were born with a small one and there's nothing you can do about it. You grow up believing it will get bigger someday, but it doesn't. You grow up trying to believe that size doesn't matter but deep down you know better. Then you read about how an average dick can satisfy a woman if she loves you. You lose even more hope knowing you're not even average. As the years pass you bury yourself in your work, you have a few sexually unsatisfying relationships and try not to think about it. When another relationship dies you begin to wonder if it's even worth it so you stop trying.

But then, primal urges break through to the surface and you can't resist. You need at least some kind of sexual interaction. You try again. It's very scary but you overcome your fear. You date the hottest girl you can get to go out with you. She likes you and wants to take you to bed.

View attachment 111028
View attachment 111030

You get so horny. You tell yourself, "This girl's different. She likes me. She won't laugh."

View attachment 111031

But then she does.
I agree Jack i always had the smallest uncut little white cock and small balls so when i saw all the hung black dudes in hi school i new if i ever found a wife i would let her have real man size cock if she wanted my wife is so thankful i find her hung bulls!!

View attachment 111029

View attachment 111028
View attachment 111030

View attachment 111031

But then she does.
this looks like my little white uncut cock next to my wifes bulls cock!

Back