Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

You know, sometimes it is not even sex photos, just photos where there is a married lady, her wedding ring, her nails painted nicely (guess that is a turn on since we own a nail shop-fuck that is all Asian people do anyway no---Nail Shops, restaurants and massage parlors, LOL) having her hubby cuck there in chastity or not, and her beautiful superior black man. Fuck that is erection building erotic!

And BTW, for those that are new or not experienced, not all black man are 8 to 12 inches and 6 inches thick. But to me and the FemDom wife, it is the color, the race and their physical beauty-stamina and the aura of being taboo and not widely accepted. The other night she had a totally overweight black male with a cock not hung, but I simply loved it just the same. Any black men reading this, I apologize for any hatred from fellow white race people, they are assholes. If I am ever in front of you I will bend and bow and shoe you the proper respect you deserve! I promise.

didn't take much time for you to be convinced did it?

I explained some of my history in other posts. About 3 years ago we got into, my 3rd marriage and her first and she was honest up front but I thought it was all fantasy and joking. She was not. She is also a FemDom and she flipped me, totally. I would honestly say about 4 months or so of domination did it.

I explained some of my history in other posts. About 3 years ago we got into, my 3rd marriage and her first and she was honest up front but I thought it was all fantasy and joking. She was not. She is also a FemDom and she flipped me, totally. I would honestly say about 4 months or so of domination did it.
mm so you were convinced and open to it rather quickly.. very nice

tumblr_oho1moxcBp1vbo10lo6_1280.jpg

It's incredible how big he is compared to you. It's a pic of complete dominance
ohhhhh alright, thought you meant that but wasn't sure. YES he is very large,,and me, well i am very small. really, of what use at all for women, or to even be referred to as a "man".

ohhhhh alright, thought you meant that but wasn't sure. YES he is very large,,and me, well i am very small. really, of what use at all for women, or to even be referred to as a "man".
I agree. But it's a hot pic. We should chat sometime

All puny white dicklets need to be in condoms . . .

condom white 6eba835a139f333a19e036b0709173af.jpg

. . . or locked in cages . . .

chastity.png

. . . unless they're so pathetically tiny there's no danger they'll ever penetrate a pussy.

tiny cock 1161690.jpg

But all Big Black Cocks need to swing free . . .

erection bigdick973.gif

. . . and give white women pleasure . . .

cock in pussy 65708.gif

. . . and impregnate them with black babies.

cum cock in pussy fille.gif

Last edited:
Back