Comparing Black BFs

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
This is for the women in here, be you single or married: When sometimes you might get together with your girlfriends who too have gotten hooked on dating Black men, do you often compare sex notes with each other?

I know it might sound tempting, but some of you definitely must have done such before.

This is for the women in here, be you single or married: When sometimes you might get together with your girlfriends who too have gotten hooked on dating Black men, do you often compare sex notes with each other?

I know it might sound tempting, but some of you definitely must have done such before.

No I haven't because I have been with only one black man. That was my husbands university friend, Edwin! However I did discuss "that" experience with my twin sister ... that was about six months ago ... with all that "it" entails! And I mean EVERYTHING was discussed! As twins, we have "no secrets" and openly discussed everything!

I must admit however that at first she was really shocked that I would do such a thing. I was too actually ... but that was soon over shadowed by the excitement and passion of the moment!

You ought to see about trying another....

I have heard that from hubby several times since that first time! I'm just afraid of being disappointed. Yes ... Edwin was just that good! What's your opinion ... think I might be disappointed! My sister, after our initial discussions on this topic, has been with a black guy! He wasn't as well as endowed as Edwin and definitely wasn't as caring or as romantic as Edwin! (We did compare notes!) While she's still excited to talk about it, it won't be the same guy that she does it with the next time, and she's anxious to get to that stage! Oh! Well!

I have heard that from hubby several times since that first time! I'm just afraid of being disappointed. Yes ... Edwin was just that good! What's your opinion ... think I might be disappointed! My sister, after our initial discussions on this topic, has been with a black guy! He wasn't as well as endowed as Edwin and definitely wasn't as caring or as romantic as Edwin! (We did compare notes!) While she's still excited to talk about it, it won't be the same guy that she does it with the next time, and she's anxious to get to that stage! Oh! Well!

With being with another lover, the thing is not to give yourself a high expectation. In other words, don't think too much about the destination but rather put your mind on the journey. Let that black cock take you on a road trip and not be comparing it to what the last one felt like.

With being with another lover, the thing is not to give yourself a high expectation. In other words, don't think too much about the destination but rather put your mind on the journey. Let that black cock take you on a road trip and not be comparing it to what the last one felt like.

SOUNDS LIKE GOOD ADVICE TO ME. I'LL ALSO LET SISTER IN ON YOUR ADVICE.
THANKS!

You've got a sister who's into it? By all means, let her in here!

She and I get on here from time to time ... especially at times when Hubby is away or out doing his thing ... we really have fun with it! Hubby loves to get on the site and check on what we might have had posted.

By the way, did I mention, Penny and I are twins?

Here's a pic you might enjoy!

u9.jpg

Having different sex partners is like tasting different wines. It is about the variety, the experience more than just being blown away each time. If you fuck someone who was disappointing, don't think of it as a 'bad experience" just as an experience with a "bad lover".

Having different sex partners is like tasting different wines. It is about the variety, the experience more than just being blown away each time. If you fuck someone who was disappointing, don't think of it as a 'bad experience" just as an experience with a "bad lover".

Well said!

There's a sexy slut who knows what's up!

Back