Compare my little cock

Compare your four incher to my tiny little pee wee and you look huge! I'm so small you can't even see it on a cool day. Use my profile pic...unfortunately for me (& my gf) it isn't photoshopped :( Here's a pic of my boner too...image.jpg

Not by any real bbc (yet). I got her quite a few dildos (black) & vibrators..I fuck her with them but she's afraid of the BIG Black ones i got her.

She'll still let me have sloppy seconds. She does now when I use the the dildos. I sometimes "warm her up" with my little peep & then fuck her good with a big black dildo until see cums several times & then I fuck her again in her sloppy loose pussy until I cum. But I sometimes start out by licking & sucking her clit while I slide the big black dildo in & fuck her real good with that first & then me. She sure does love the big black dildos! She cums like crazy & moans & says OMG! a lot...etc. Not so much when I'm fucking her. But I don't mind...I bought & talked her into the big black dildos! I love to see & hear her cum like that & I love fucking her loose pussy after its been stretched out & it's all sloppy soaking wet!

Back